Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

New Year, New faces of Uncovery

A New Year for Uncovery.  Many new faces and many of us have changed over the year.  I figured that this would be a good time for new pictures to match with the names.  If you have been here for years, months, or very new, faces are always good to match with the name.  If you like.  The 2 little ones with me are my 2 youngest, Dawn (smaller one) and Deanna.

Uploaded files:
  • IMG_20180129_132101715_HDR.jpg

Relaxing day

Uploaded files:
  • NETP2273.JPG

That's me xD Not sure why its sideways but if u click it it straitens xD

Uploaded files:
  • IMG_2516.JPG

Goodness, a new wave again... I don't even recognize myself from the last one. So here's me now!

Uploaded files:
  • IMG_6503.jpg

I've been dealing with cancer the past year. Here is a before and after. Just finished chemotherapy. Waiting on the hair to return!

Uploaded files:
  • IMG_6814.JPG
  • 20180130_141200.jpg

Lego Land Orlando dj and cake_lady

Uploaded files:
  • 0511171719a.jpg

Me last thursday along with my daughter (luludeg), before I came back home. Me yesterday morning, back in Toulouse..

Cheers Alley, all the best!!

Uploaded files:
  • before.jpg
  • after.jpg

lego land florida

Uploaded files:
  • 0511171659b.jpg

It's usually me behind the screen with the other two watching. I'm the one with the pigeon, there's also Andrea and our stroppy cat Barney.

Uploaded files:
  • Andrea.jpg
  • Rhys-n-Andrea.jpg
  • Barney.jpg
  • Pigeon.jpg

I thought I'd put here links to the 2 previous threads:

"Faces of Uncovery": https://uncovery.me/communication/forum/?view=thread&id=769

"New Faces of Uncovery": https://uncovery.me/communication/forum/?view=thread&id=842

Lots of broken links, but many of the pics can still be seen by copy/paste into a brower's url slot..

@bouncin': did I see french beer? ;p

Yes you did, Stephdeg. Kronenbourg 1664 is very common here, I rarely buy it as I'm a beer snob that likes crafty things.

Thank you so much Stephdeg for posting the past Faces of Uncovery.  I loved looking at those again.  There are many there that I do not see anymore.  CRY.  So many faces that went to other places or that are too busy to play now.  Lot of memories.

Wrote a few new books, survived a surgery... Life is always much more interesting than I could possibly imagine.

Selfie's not my major skill, so please don't get afraid.

February 05, 2018

This is the face of CharitableClas

Uploaded files:
  • IMG_0020.JPG

Gosh, so much has transpired since I first joined this server. I'm not even anything similar to the person I was then. The best part about how my life has changed: my babies!! <3

Uploaded files:
  • FB_IMG_1515087603689.jpg
  • Snapchat-680868645.jpg

..and here's addeggar, saying hello to his grand sister luludeg, thanks to Uncovery.

I hope that Adrien and Lulu can meet this summer (well our summer, her winter), but for the moment they're 10.000kms appart and both excited to have played together on the server 🙂

Uploaded files:
  • addeggar.jpg
  • 2018-02-16_20.03.13.png