Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Find My Nether Base

So, this is embarrassing. I have accidentally moved my nether base home and the coordinates are saved on a drive that has since died.

The base is within a 7000 square mile radius around spawn.
I know at least one of the bases coordinates is in the - axis.So don't search in the ++ vector.
There is a double blaze spawner with my name at the top of the stairs I put near the spawner.
There is a potion station located to the left as you enter.
There is ice in the "windows" section on the entrance.

I'm paying 10k + everything I have in the chests there.

It should be a bonus find if you're out there searching for bases and find it.

I will keep an eye out for it.

Sorry to read about that Alley :(

I remember being there and thinking that it was not in the same are as mine.. so I wouldn't look in the SW quarter first, it'll probably be in the north (negative z). And I think that at least one coord was 4000 off.

You might want to add some altitude info, you surely remember that.. was it high or low? It would be a shame to pass underneath/above and miss it :)

I have this in my logfiles:

alleywig warped to home 'hell' at nether -4541 74 4511 -269
from 14th January. Is that it? Otherwise I can check in older home archives if I can find it.

FYI alleywig found his base again.

I did! I just hope people don't start flocking to it. It's really not impressive.... and it's out-of-date.

So much for my piece of advice.. that IS full SW ;p

(maybe people will stumble on my base too then.. where I also happen to have set-up a double spawner, which you can look through tainted glass while they work, before going down to the punching spots)