Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Jonno's Kingdom Lots (J14->L16)

Hello,

I was wondering if Jonno's constructions in Kingdom were safe. There are quite a few hours of work spent there for some impressive result and we might want to save it from reset. Right now it seems that Uncovery is holding them past due limit, but then we did lose Pag's harbour so I guess it's not 100 safe.

Obviously the simplest solution would be for Jonno to login and keep it active like Pinebenj did recently, but life is what it is and we might aswell consider the possibility that he's not coming in for a while, he wouldn't be the first neither the last.

Unc provides us users with a possibility to preserve those constructions: the Dib system. Dibs on kingdom big lots cost 20k per lot and Jonno's main site covers 6 of them, so we're looking on a 120k uncs budget. That's is past my means, but if we organise it between a couple of wealthy users we might be able to keep it safe without putting all our eggs into it.

Concerned lots are:

L15 - L16

K14 - K15

J14 - J15

If anyone already has dibs on some of those lots then it would be nice to know, so that we can focus on the rest.

To stay on the safe side and avoid partitionning, I have already placed dibs on line and small lots that are constructed.

If you are interested then let yourself known ;p

I'm strapped for uncs, but my thoughts are here and I'll help in the future if I get more and runs to crunch time. It says he's a donator as well and has 9.5 months remaining, so we certainly have time before his lots go away. https://uncovery.me/server-features/users-2/?u=jonno

i have the unc's to save it if someone is wanting to by it later

I need to implement a Dibs list where people can see if someone (and who) has dibs on a lot.

The issue currently is that I do not even know 100% if the dibs system actually works.

When will the lots expire?

Jonno has been offline for 171 days, so that's well beyond the normal 6o day reset for higher ranks, on his profile it says he has 9.5 months remaining on his donator status, so that should keep said lots alive that long.

OK that's good, I completely overlooked the donator status aspect :)

I am back! I let a few people know I would be off for a while. Went through a gross divorce, bought a new home, and moved to a whole new job with my employer. Basically did every stressful thing I could do all at once.

I will do my best to be on more often now that things are calming back down.

And special thank you to the few peeps that kept in touch through email during my time away. I truly appreciated the friendship and well wishes. I really do love this place.

Now quit trying to claim my stuff! LOL

riedi73 has reacted to this post.
riedi73

Welcome back.  So sorry you went through all of that.  Hope things get better for you.  Hugs.

jonno has reacted to this post.
jonno

Yes! Welcome back Jonno - nice to have you back on the server :)

Hehe.. great to see you're back !

Sorry about the tender offer I was launching.. I'm just sad Pag's stuff disappeared and was concerned about yours ;p. Actually I have stopped constructing in Empire and moved to Kingdom in hope that someone would save my stuff in case I went offline on long term. (unfortunately I didn't pay attention to lots when I started building my latest big thing and did it over 3 different lots :/).

I wish you all the best for the offgame stuff..