Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Updating Kingdom Lots?

Hello! I guess this is my first post, hi!

I believe it was mentioned before - the possibility of resetting empire lots to receive new features, stone and whatnot - that empty lots could be reset or some users could have their lot reset.

Well, I guess I just wanted to ask if that is still a possibility. And if it could be done to Kingdom lots.

I'm one of those people that bought several lots and have not done much with them :/ I am very sorry, and I do plan to build, but I was holding off in case lots could be reset for new features. In my case, all of my lots are ocean lots, so I was thinking about the new Aquatic updates. (which I love! aww yeah fish!)

So is there a possibility of resetting Kingdom lots for the new water features? Pretty please? :D

I know that could be very complicated, I just wanted to ask and maybe see what others thought.

Cheers!

Cat <3

Ok, so here is how this works:

1) I will decide on this some time after we upgraded to 1.13

2) This will happen only if there is no real visible impact on surface landscapes. In the Empire we are a bit more lenient with it, but the kingdom really has to be seamless.

3) we will do it for the free lots first. Occupied lots can request a reset, after that.

4) announcements will follow.

Ok, cool! Fingers crossed then!

Thanks for the response, and thank you for a lovely server <3