Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumHelp: Website IssuesAccount login problems
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Account login problems

Hi guys, this is actually ReynBuildsBlocks. For whatever reason, when I log in, I no longer can access my Lot Manager or anything else on my account. Instead, I'm stuck on a very, very old username that was once on this account, and it doesn't appear this is even the same account, at least, from the surface. My current lots aren't displayed as claimed, and this is the only account I've ever had, so I'm not sure of the issue.

I haven't logged in for a bit, but wanted to manage some lots and get back into the server, but can't. Thanks!

1. The website never changes your actual username - you still use it to login anyhow. It only displays the latest username it as from you. If the display name (like here in the forum) is not correct, please logon to the minecraft server once, that should fix it.
  2. When did you login the last time? If you have not been online for a while, your lots get reset and your store inventory will be dumped into a deposit slot. Your money should still be there.

Thanks for the reply.

After reloading the page a few times, it seems to be okay. I've been able to get everything back, username, Lot Manager, and everything else is in-line now.

My last login was just over a month ago, as I was waiting for my lots to reset. However, all of my lots are still intact, so I'm not sure if that has something to do with it. It's actually been quite some time of me trying to reset my lots. I've already waited several months at a time, but they don't clear. Not sure if that has something to do with it, but that's why I haven't been on the website or server that often.

There was a bug in the lot reset process that was fixed only a couple of weeks ago. The process is now working as expected - as far as I know. If your lots do not reset despite you not being online (in-game) please let me know.

Gotcha, thanks so much, I’ll give it another month and see what happens.

Quote from uncovery on 2020/06/22, 10:15

There was a bug in the lot reset process that was fixed only a couple of weeks ago. The process is now working as expected - as far as I know. If your lots do not reset despite you not being online (in-game) please let me know.

Hi Unc,

So, it’s been a month and about three days since I’ve last logged into the actual server. According to both my Lot Manager and the 2D/3D maps on the website, my two empire lots still haven’t reset. Thanks!

Nah, this should happen only tomorrow. It's the 27th now, you were still here on the 27th of last month, so only on the 28th this month the lot should reset. Let me know if this does not happen.

Hmm, that's strange. Haven't opened the game since the 23rd of last month, but no matter, we'll see what happens in a day or so then.

Still, nothing's reset. My empire lots are still as they are, according to the Lot Manager and 2D/3D maps. Also, still no option to abandon the lots, like it has been ever since I claimed the lots many, many months ago.

But if waiting longer could still be the solution, I'm willing. Thanks, Unc!

Sorry about that. I started an in-depth analysis of the reser code now and will test it at the server restart today. You should not have to wait anymore for any rule reason, just until I am able to fix this ...

No problem, take all the time you need. I really appreciate it! Sorry for the trouble.

Ok so I finally had time to check it and figured it out. It's working as expected. Sorry, I wrote the code such a long time ago and I forgot how it works.

You are level Architect and therefore you keep your lot for 2 months. The system recorded your last login on the 23rd of June, which means that your lots won't be reset until 1 day after the 23rd of August. I need to check that this is documented somewhere properly on the website.

Ah I understand. Thanks so much! I’ll wait the remaining time.

Hi Unc,

Everything has been reset successfully after the two month period. Sorry for the confusion, and thanks so much for looking into the situation, I really do appreciate it! Thanks!