What does it do?
- You play minecraft – as vanilla as it gets – and try to survive as long as possible.
- You are in a separate world (“deathlands”) and cannot take anything back to the empire etc. This is about survival, not building.
- You cannot leave the world once entered. You can log off the server and log back on, but the only way out is to die.
- PVP is on, except for a 200×200 square at spawn.
- If you die, you are out, and cannot go back until game restart.
- One game lasts a week. At a certain day of the week, the map is deleted, your inventory is gone, your score is reset.
- You make points by committing diamond blocks. One diamond block is worth 100 points. If you commit a block, it’s gone and you get the score credited.
- The person with the highest score at the end of the week wins the round.
- Health does not regenerate
- Explosions of any sort do real damage.
How do you do it?
- Warp to the new world with /hardcore start
- Get the current score with /hardcore score
- Commit a diamond block with /hardcore commit while holding a diamond block
ATTENTION: This will take ALL diamond blocks out of your inventory!