Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Minecraft 1.4 Patch WOLFS!!

Page 1 of 2Next

Watch

Enjoy!

I lol'd when the wolf was wet and begun to shake to get rid of the water lol :p

Isn't it wolves? Haha, I can't wait for these!

They were one of jebs attempts but not the final one ppl

nazi zombie dog 'fetch me their souls'

lol

madkeen6 said:
nazi zombie dog 'fetch me their souls'

Please don't mention the first two words again. It is offensive and i ask that you do not bring it up.

why is "zombie" offensive for you? and actually I'm also astonished that the word Nazi is such an issue for you - it completely depends on the context you are using this word - and I personally don't see any insult or racist meaning in the entry above. This said as an german citizen which have quiet a problem with words such as Nazi, Hitler and so on. Just my 2 cents.

Just respect another's wishes to avoid conflict.

Just my two cents.

I was taught that a Nazi was a certain belief, it's not just referring to WO2. And I don't get the zombie part either...

So OSF u find them words bad.

You havnt played COD zombies. What a noob.

Round 38 now that is offensive in how hard this thing is.

micko888 said:

Sem785 said:
I was taught that a Nazi was a certain belief, it's not just referring to WO2. And I don't get the zombie part either...

In ways it is, but it had a base which deeply involved biological racism and antisemitism.

Bombenbodo2 said:
And actually I'm also astonished that the word Nazi is such an issue for you - it completely depends on the context you are using this word - and I personally don't see any insult in the entry above. This said as an german citizen which have quiet a problem with words such as Nazi, Hitler and so on. Just my 2 cents.

2 words, Family and Holocaust. I will not elaborate further on this

Maerdis said:
Just respect another's wishes to avoid conflict.

Just my two cents.

Maerdis I agree with your statement and it is an general unwritten rule of the server. Thank you

micko888 said:

Sorry, we do not all have secret in the closet 168 character locks which apprently are the best thing since sliced bread and running water, where is this lock. Calling me a noob in some areas yes i am a noob unlike you i am not so good with my imagination and spurious promises. But i am still > micko888. I have seen it, i have played it to see what the fuss was about, couldn't see why.

its a game not the real thing alright its a joke.....

OSF said:
In ways it is, but it had a base which deeply involved biological racism and antisemitism.

2 words, Family and Holocaust. I will not elaborate further on this

Maerdis I agree with your statement and it is an general unwritten rule of the server. Thank you

Sorry, we do not all have secret in the closet 168 character locks which apprently are the best thing since sliced bread and running water, where is this lock. Calling me a noob in some areas yes i am a noob unlike you i am not so good with my imagination and spurious promises. But i am still > micko888. I have seen it, i have played it to see what the fuss was about, couldn't see why.

Amen

Everyone leave OSF alone. You dont know why "nazi" is a powerful word to him. Something coulda happened in his family that involved them. One mans beliefs is not anothers. So stop bugging him.

And as for the bein a noob because he hasnt played COD, that the stupidist thing ive ever heard. Come on not everyone plays COD. Maybe he dosent like that game.

So stop bugging him.

can we start talking about the wolves not the word '****' in front of osf

henry_paiste said:
Isn't it wolves? Haha, I can't wait for these!

You're right, of course, Henry. It is "wolves" not "wolfs" but it seems that just-good-enough-to-get-the-point-across is acceptable to most ppl on the internet. You and I are unfortunately exceptions to that. ;-) And congrats again on your rank promotion. :D

How about we start again ...

Yay were getting WOLVES for 1.4 patch !

micko888 said:
How about we start again ...

Yay were getting WOLVES for 1.4 patch !

just like fish, Lanterns and a few other blocks and items

Page 1 of 2Next