Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

First Attempt at "Trailer" - Constructive Criticism Only Please!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWjaiofXxcg

E
P
I
C

:D
:D
u can see a tree from my lot when u recorded plutos thing hahahaha Thumbs up for u :D :D

I like it.

The only things i saw wrong with it was the camera "you" seemed a little shakey or its just my phone, and if you use F1 it hides you heads up display. Other then that i thought it was pretty good.

Good job, man!!!

i thought it was pretty awesome :D. I personally cant really think of anything wrong with this.

I'm with wormy. Shakey cam and F1. Also, I've heard that song so many times, I was tempted to press alt+f4 the moment I heard it. Just sayin'.

Wormy, So F1 hides the heads up display.... didn't know that, thank you :) As for the shakiness, I know, I found ways to address that:
I need to film on my desktop at home, where it can handle running Minecraft and iShowuHD at the same with ease.
Also, I need to re record clips so that I can remove the fix the shakiness.

Thanks Wormy and Maerdis :D
(and everyone else who commented)

Glad i could help. Its a shame the my laptop needs a new video card. Otherwise i would be playing with you all. just to let every one know dont use nividia video cards.

@henry_paiste

yes f1 hides ur hud and f8 makes it like camera mode, try it out :D

micko888 said:
@henry_paiste

yes f1 hides ur hud and f8 makes it like camera mode, try it out :D

f8 i thought it was f5?

F5 makes it third person and F8 changes the way the camera is moved to look smoother.

Oh, how do you make it so you can see the front of thenperson? I know I have done it before, I just can't remember how.

It is no longer possible to look at your self from the front, Notch removed it when he added the new smoother camera on F8.

You can use someone else though but that would require another screen recording program. If its fraps then it would cost 50 usd.