Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Love this server

I have played on a lot of games, WoW, Diablo 1 - 3, Rift, Archlord and a few others.  I could never call any of those places my gamer home.  The biggest turnoff for me on those games was all the fighting, drama, and over all mean people.  When I decided to find a MC server to play on I searched for 3 long days before I found Uncovery.  From day one I was hooked.  With all the friendly people and all the welcomes.  This server is defiantly  my gamer home.  Sure there are sometimes a disgruntle person but it does not last long.  Love how fast problems are taken care of.

On YouTube I seen videos of incredible builds and never thought I would be on one.  I was scared to get on a server do to how people were on other games.  I am so glad now that I decided to try out being on a server.  The city blew me away.  Rome, well I was speechless on Rome.  I learned a lot on the town homes.  The paddle boat is so so very beautiful at night.  I do not think I will every be as good but those builds gives me something to shoot for and to learn from.

I had so much fun in working as a group on Darkland's spawn.  Was a first for me and it was so much fun.  The Spawn is looking so great.  You guys all did great building.  Love how people just started building and it just happened.

The builds and people all here are incredible.   I have learned so much on building from looking and also getting tips from people.  I still have a lot to learn and improve on and always welcome any tips.  In my book Uncovery is the best and only server.  You guys are all great.  I have nothing but happy thoughts about this server and the people here.

I have had some hard weeks with my mom being in the hospital and now that she is home.  Playing with you all have helped me get through the days and keep me in a good mood.  Thanks all.  I look forward to all the future builds to come on Uncovery.  In closing. You guys are all great.  BIG HUGS for all.

Glad you are here Vixen!

HUGS;)

I've only been on the server for 17 days, and I can already tell that this is a good, strong, and honest community.  I'm so glad to see these kinds of comments from dedicated players!

P.S. Vixen's safehouse farm saved my life!!

Yeah, i love this server too. I've been here for about half a year and so far, all of it has been fun. The people here are helpful, kind, and great. You guys are awesome! :)

Been here nearly 666 days, and I still haven't finished anything. Me sadz. =(

I blame azkedar.

Vixen, we are all glad you are on the server. I've been on for a month and this server has blown me away like it did to you. Keep up the good work and good luck to you and I'm glad your mother is ok. :)

High five!

I second that high five! ^