Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Chenoa - new Settler

Sup everybody

Well, first off - I apologise for my sense of humour. I'm old(ish)closer to 40 than I like to admit, and eccentric, and Australian. So if you don't understand me at first, it isn't you. Promise.

Minecraft has owned my soul since the day a friend said "hey there's this beta you should try". Pretty good at redstone work, have yet to learn how to really ask for help on my crazy over-ambitious building projects, and often bad at reining in my perfectionism. Most everything else is highly subject to change :)

Awesome. There are several of us "closer to 40" 's here, you should fit right in. :D Thanks for introducing yourself- see you on the server!

We have a very wide variety of locations and ages so you should fit in just fine.

Mhm. I came from hell. Theres a new location for the server :) You'll fit in just fine!

Welcome, from another of the "older" crowd. This is a great server, Count yourself amongst the lucky ones now that you found us!

Wish I were closer to 40 than I am. Oh, the good old days... Welcome to uncovery. I've been to Austria, very friendly people and many speak English. I already enjoy your sense of humor. I am a noob at redstone, but trying. I might get your help with an auto-brewing machine I am starting.

Another new 40's something in the house. I joined this weekend and have settled in a nice new plot and am getting setup. I like the professionalism of the server so far and look forward to a good run.

PALToolMan

Just a bit more than two weeks left before lot reset.. I hope you come back, neighbour! It would be sad not to meet you.. I want to go inside that big hole! And your temple's lights is basically the only sign of life that I can see from my lot's borders.. I'll be lost if you go!