Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

hello all

Heya, just joined the server a few days ago and wanted to say 'hi'.

I haven't been playing mc for long (pretty much a total noob), but am a long time PC gamer (think commander keen and wolfenstein). I've been looking for a low-key server with a sense of community and a low tolerance for jerks, which lead me here!

I don't know many of you guys/gals yet but am looking forward to meeting you all and building with/around/on the same server as you!

- floored (floored1585 if you wanna get formal on me)

Hello.
Welcome to Uncovery. You will love it here. Just watch out for the silverfish. Daiyamondo is the Daddy silverfish and has children all over. There is also a Strange zombie running around. The zombie is just a head, wears chest armor, has a sword and walks backwards.

Hello , and Welcome!

I see that you have just joined ( being you posted it :D ). If you need any starter tips for the game , please resort to the wiki , It is a great source of MC knowledge. If your ingame , and it is a small question , ask us ( the people online ) , We may be able to help.

It will be a pleasure building with you , and getting to know you!
-miner22122

Are you talking about my cousin Vix?

Welcome to the best server on the web!

hello!!! if its a great community you want, you've come to the right place!
let me know if you need anything, im happy to help newcomers as it can get a little rough remembering all the commands and mastering the shop and such. i was a noob when i first joined uncovery as well (heh), so i know there is a lot to learn and get used to :)
anyways, hope you enjoy our server and have tons of fun!!! :D