Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGame: Show off your build!Darklands Outpost
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Darklands Outpost

This is nothing to show off, but it might be helpful.

If you walk through the new stone tunnel (if you haven't been there before you wouldn't really know that it's new) that's in front of you at the darklands spawn and then walk across the wooden bridge you are very close to a place I use to make the darklands a little easier to work in.

Look directly ahead and where the ground rises up, you'll see 2 blocks of gravel in the wall. Break those blocks, walk through and put those blocks back in place to keep the mobs out and then proceed down the stairs. The stairs and the outpost room are lit. The stairway goes all the way to bedrock and there are many directions you can head off to mine that haven't been touched yet.

There's also another path behind where you spawn into the darklands that leads underground and was built by someone else, but my area and that area are connected by way of tunnels and caverns. It's a good way to get out of the sun on the days that you need to.

Oh, and feel free to improve the outpost if you like. Just don't break the glowstone unless you replace it. Thanks.