Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Never got the Server IP email?

I registered and passed the whitelist test, but I was never sent an email with the server address in it. Help please?

The ip adress is uncovery.net:25564

If this does not work for you, please try taking the whitelist quiz again.

No if he passed the whitelist test, he cannot do it again. He has to delete his profile here first. He cannot sign in with the same username twice.

I have the same problem

try to do a "forgot password" request on the login form. If that does not work, repost here again and I will delete your account so you can re-register.

still nothing, can u delete me sir?

done.

im making an account for my bro and i need u to delete the account dupedupe cuz i entered the wrong e-mail address

Thanx!
J-P

@jollypop1235: deleted it, please re-register.

I made an account, but accidently  forgot to add a number. Can you delete GmKk117 for me please?

GMKk, I removed BOTH acccounts, please re-register the one that you need on the website.

Hello there. I tried fixing this myself but to no avail. I registered once and never received the email for verification so I checked here and saw I should do the password recovery which I did and when trying to log into the IP address given above in this thread I got the "connection refused." I assumed it was due to the website not figuring out I exist since it hadn't sent the verification email. So I deleted my account and tried again, same thing as before. I thought you know maybe again I did something wrong, so I deleted my account once more and tried again. Now after the third time I've resigned to the fact that I just have to ask here. Is the problem that I can't log on because I haven't gotten the email? Is there something I can do for the system to send me the email? Thanks for any answers about this, this server seems right up my alley and I'd like to check it out.

Hi Thirdmango,

This thread is very old, the IP here is no longer correct.  We have since moved to "uncovery.me" ... Hopefully if you have whitelisted properly you'll be able to connect there.

I don't know about why you aren't receiving emails, but I'd suggest filing a "Help Ticket" from the "Help" menu to report that to the owner.  I know there have been some rare issues with emails not being sent properly by the server's ISP.

Hope this helps!

Thank you for the fast reply, I was able to log in. Cheers!

Hi, I havent been on the server in a while and I am sure all of my lots have been sold and destroyed but I wanted to get back on the server for it is the best minecraft server I have ever been by far, but I recently got a new computer and uncovery.me worked on my old computer it doesnt seem to work on this one. I am wondering if ther is a different ip, or something along those lines. I am able to log into other servers so I nmow my internet isnt the problem, maybe did I become unwhitelisted because I have been away for over a month? Anyway I just thought it would be cool to join again so if you have a chance a reply would be great.
Thanks,
99TheLegend99

Make sure your launcher is using 1.6.2. I had that problem when I reset my launcher and wasn't able to connect

It's still uncovery.me, but perhaps your client is the wrong version? We're still on 1.6.4 as this is a Bukkit server and Bukkit doesn't have a 1.7.2 release yet.

There should be no whitelisting issues: If you were not banned, you would not be unwhitelisted. Can you tell us the specific message that Minecraft gives you when you attempt to connect? That would help in figuring out what might be the problem.