Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumHelp: Website IssuesOutdated Information
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Outdated Information

Hiya, I've read through the information tabs and noted down the outdated ones and what's wrong with 'em.

2011-12-16 | 2011-12-17 Date of checking it.

Outdated Information:
ACCESS - How to join - Lot Application doesn't state you need to confirm it. (nearest bottom)
ABOUT - User Levels & Commands - Does not work: /motd, /help, /m (changes channel instead), /tell doesn't list name of reciever, /compass, /spleef commands, /region removemember (misses the _ in the lot id), /bb commands, /jail commands
- Settlers Level: Mentions old world and groups, Architect Level: Mentions old city and Big Brother, Master Level: Mentions jails and thrones.
ABOUT - FAQ - I got bored...: Mentions Darklands. - Can you enable...: We kinda got Flatlands. - Can the admin...: We got Flatlands. - I have chosen...: Mentions old public area.
ABOUT - Server performance - Could add chicken spawning with eggs?
ABOUT - Griefing - Mentions Darklands and Big Brother.
FEATURES - Chat - /l is /r, /o is purple
FEATURES - Minecarts - Top: Mentions old city admin building. Middle: Old location of Ministry.
FEATURES - Money & Trading - Does not work: /money rank, /money top. (/money help lists /money status which I don't know if it does anything) (Currently no shop data)
FEATURES - PvP - Fully outdated.
FEATURES - Contests - Could add link to manager?
FEATURES - Spleef League - Spleef Arena is in Creative Mode. XD
WORLDS - Worlds & Areas - "...some only for lower level." There aren't any worlds restricted to lower levels.
WORLDS - City - Heard Masters aren't supposed to be able to build.
WORLDS - Skylands - Top: Mentions VIPs in fat letters.
WORLDS - Kingdom - Bottom/Getting there: Mentions admin building as portal location.
WORLDS - Flatlands - Top: Mentions we cannot fly.

That's aboot it, man. -goes to bed-

Abandon Lot page still says you can't apply for an empire lot yet.

thanks a lot man, will go through this an update

Hiya, I've read through the information tabs and noted down the outdated ones and what's wrong with 'em.

2012-05-28 | 2012-06-01 Date of checking it.

Outdated Information:

ACCESS: Outdated info of applying for a Darklands Lot.
ACCESS - How to join: Mentions lot applications are manually approved. (near bottom)
ACCESS - Building Rights: Doesn't mention the world Darklands. (General Info)
Grammar Problem. (Step 3 - "You if the lot has a black or red...")
ABOUT: First principle might be a bit confusing since we also got Creative Flatlands.
Second principle has outdated info on pixel art/graffiti.
Above the "History of Uncovery", the link to Roadmap Page isn't working.
History section isn't updated.
I don't know if Hardware is updated.
ABOUT - Rules: Rule 13, "advantage or change thes standard and intended" has a typo.
Rule 27, could mention messaging eachother.
ABOUT - User/Commands: Is the "access page" link at the top correctly linked?
Guest, /warp [point] doesn't say they only work in city.
Settler, missing space in "lot.As a Settler,".
Settler, could add "flat_a1" for clarification, since you got two world choices.
Settler, the example is outdated, should be saying "empire lot", "emp_c15".
Citizen, missing space in "settler.Citizens and".
---Conflict?--- In Building Rights at ATTENTION states "You will not lose your user level however," which conflicts? with User/Commands at Master:
"If you do not log into the server for more than one month, you might lose the master level and become an Architect."
Master, also two missing spaces between "Architect.Masters" and "Jail.Jails".
Master, /tjail "user. immediately." grammar should be corrected.
Master, Jail explanation says tp doesn't work if user moves, which actually does work. "tested it"
Elder, "The process of becoming and Elder has" is the "and" supposed to be "an"?
Elder, /tempban "ban a player" missing capital B.
Lots permitted states about "darklands lots".
ABOUT - FAQ: First one - "I<- what shall I do?" and typo "mud house of a diamond cathedral." or, instead of "of".
Second one - 4 months and not 3 months.
Third one - States nothing of Flatlands Contests AND that you can abandon the lot.
The "Enable /item command" question should be corrected, since we do have Creative Flatlands now.
The "Can the admin do X" question also mentions Uncovery as only Survival.
The "I have this client mod" question, there's also Optifine which improves FPS, should that be added?
ABOUT - Server performance: "What I am doing to reduce lag", restarts are now once each day.
FEATURES: The "Stories" link doesn't link to stories.
Considering you need to be online to buy xp, "You must be logged in to use this feature!" feels unnecesary.
Says minecarts are out of order.
Are we using iConomy?
FEATURES - Chat: Is /afk supposed to work? (doesn't show a message to others)
Typo "Announcem (ā€˜Uā€™):".
The "-"'s under the "Each part tells you something:" could be corrected for asthetic purpose.
Just a note that Teamspeak still uses "uncovery.net" but isn't such a big deal, I think.
When doing .players in the IRC, nothing happens.
FEATURES - Courier: Could mention that postmen takes time to appear?
FEATURES - Minecarts: "please go to the city (blue gate in spawn and up a floor in the building you come out of the gate." Is this correct? (Near the top)
FEATURES - Shop Data: In Stock Detail shows "Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/minecraft/server/bin/shop.php on line 140" multiple times.
FEATURES - Hunger Game: Grammar "Otherwise they are cannot participate.".
Whats different? (typo) Third row, a missing capital T at the end.
Last row, you can't actually do the /kill command, making it outdated?
In the game, you can "/tpahere x" and they can accept.
WORLDS: It states there's worlds only for lower ranked, despite there not being any?
WORLDS - World Descriptions: On the second sentences(?) it states there's portals to parts of the City.
Skylands, the railways in-game are actually broken due to the many resets.
The End, it states the world is reset every 6 hours/server restart.
WORLDS - Featured Builds: The University picture is outdated. (unco's office)
Could add the new good builds like luk's mountain.

Finally done, yay. XD

Great thanks, fixed all of it!

Hunger Game page - How does it work? section - "They are also save from monsters."; save should be safe.
Hunger Game page - Whats different? section - "There are absolutely no commands available in the hunger map. No /spawn, no /home or whatever else."; /tpa is usable by those that can normally use it.
Chat page - Teamspeak section - Maybe you should put the password there too. Some people might not notice it on the main page since its a light gray and hard to see

:D

Fixed the all, also the /tpa. Please test it and tell me if it works.

also on the voting page, you should specify that if you get one of the "common", "rare", or "manufactured" blocks, that you randomly get 1-64 of them

/tpa doesnt work anymore :D