Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumHelp: Website IssuesHelp with Contests
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Help with Contests

So my problem is simple, and more than likely it's even more simply fixed. I cant seem to add any screenshots for my contest entries! Let me clarify, it's not that I can't, it's that I don't know how. So help would be greatly appreciated. I've tried posting it on a website and adding that URL. Beyond that I have no idea what to do.

Thanks!

Hey polo, that should be exactly what you need to do: Put them on a site somewhere and add the URL to the contest manager. Is that not working for you? Maybe post the URLs here so we can make sure they work?

Hmm, first of all, thanks for helping. 2nd, I used tinyurl.com so shorten the link, would that mess with it maybe? I use it all the time for my job, I don't even think about it not working with this.

you have to link directly to a picture. The link has to end in .jpg or .png
You also have to hit the "add picture" button after that.

Hey thanks a lot guys

that said, we had issues with the contest system in the past. If you fail still, you can send me the whole thing by email and I submit it for you.

as uncovery said, you need to link directly to the image, so a url shortener would probably break it, yes. I use imgur.com for my image hosting, its pretty convenient and gives you a pretty short url too.