Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Hey Uncovery i got a project for you!!

Look at this

View post on imgur.com

now you try to copy that and past it :P

Bumped!

Don't Bump honestly it is annoying

miko, go ahead and build it. I am busy building malls. Guess what you want me to do first.
Btw I am still missing even so much as a screenshot from your legendary 168-key lock.

Talking about stuff and posting pictures is all fine. I prefer to see something actually done.

Micko can i see this lock even a picture would be great

well ... my brother is being a stubben BITCH! and wont do it!! Trying to get too my dads to get my save of there so i can do it

So do you like that pictures in the link?

micko888 said:
So do you like that pictures in the link?

Sure it looks nice.

micko888 said:
well ... my brother and i is being a stubben BITCH! and wont do it!! Trying to get too my dads to get my save of there so i can do it

You said you would be over next week like on monday so i will wait till monday if you have screenshot i would love to see the

I'm really looking forward to it. I'm curious, how did you solve the problem of repeat entries for 168 digits? It seems difficult.

We shall all find out next week, unless he has pics like right now

like i wont have pics for another week. I got to my dads (after 3hrs drive...) and well i copyed the wrong world. Its in world 16 and i copyed my Lets Play Minecraft game work which was 6 ... Im such an idiot. I could make another combination but it wouldnt be as big as the other 1

I think we can wait for another week. I'm very interested in seeing this. :O

Don't Worry we are all waiting for it and some pics

ok sure sure just stop bugging me about it!

You say you built something amazing, and then you won't show it to us. It's like asking us if we would like some cake, and then not giving us any. It's not fair. xD

... well the more u nag the less im borthed to put it up

I made a fully functioning chess computer out of red-stone. It only plays at an Elo ranking of 950. I'm going to wait until I get it up to 1500 before I post it.

could you possibly implement my chessboard into your design Sockso? =P

maybe