Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGame: Worlds, Areas, Buildingsplanes?????
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

planes?????

there a now planes in minecraft and im wondering why dont we make an airport and install the mod

I have a massive addition to the server planned (hopefully this weekend).

Before I add anything else I want to have this done.
it also requires some programming work to be done so there is some major work in front of me and possible risks of lag etc.

Also I am not a big fan of planes to be honest. I think there is a certain gap between vanilla minecraft and what this server has which should not be too big.

Once I have the coming addons done I will see where we go and then think about new addons.

could be a good comunity place unc and you can have dogfights

Looking forward to the additions Unc. If you need a tester i'll be around all day sat and sun EDT.

There is a plugin called MoveCraft it allows an ''aircraft'' made out of 500 blocks to be able to fly up down left right and diagonal. you use the command: /aircraft pilot in order to pilot it. just left click where you want to go. to not pilot it you do /aircraft release. Its a really cool plugin, but make sure everyone keeps using it because in my server only the first few days!

Sem785

madkeen6 said:
could be a good comunity place unc and you can have dogfights

Dog fighting is very bad and illegal. I have two welly trained pitbulls that i keep from fighting. Its animal abuse and if youve ever heard of michal vick? Ya he went to jail for 4 years. I suggest we dont bring dog fighting into the server. I know wecant get arrested but i think its a bad idea. If you wanna know how bad it is look up pics.

Oh and i know uncs secret this weekend and you guys dont! Hahahha

I'm looking forward to the update :D

Yup

hardcorepuding said:
Dog fighting is very bad and illegal. I have two welly trained pitbulls that i keep from fighting. Its animal abuse and if youve ever heard of michal vick? Ya he went to jail for 4 years. I suggest we dont bring dog fighting into the server. I know wecant get arrested but i think its a bad idea. If you wanna know how bad it is look up pics.

First, I agree that fighting dogs is bad. I had 2 dogs stolen when I was a child, that were used to train dogs for fighting. I was devastated.

Second, and more importantly, this thread is about airplanes. Dog-fights, when pertaining to airplanes refers to small weapon fighting and intricate flying maneuvers used to overcome an opponent. I'm pretty sure this is what he was referring to in his post.

lvasold said:
First, I agree that fighting dogs is bad. I had 2 dogs stolen when I was a child, that were used to train dogs for fighting. I was devastated.

Second, and more importantly, this thread is about airplanes. Dog-fights, when pertaining to airplanes refers to small weapon fighting and intricate flying maneuvers used to overcome an opponent. I'm pretty sure this is what he was referring to in his post.

Yes, i know but the fact that dog fighting was brought up made me mad.

Anyway, the plane thing is a very cool idea. But it could cause lag. So i would be happy either way. If it was used or not used.

i meant planes not darn dogs fighting eachother which is cruel but the topic is planes

im for the planes. i saw the yogscast do it and my brain went to WANT mode

lol so did i so i installed it for single player :)