Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Team Fabulous Railroad

Page 1 of 2Next

We are sick of our skyway railroad and public road in the darklands getting griefed. We have rebuilt it several times, made road repairs daily and generally spent a lot of time an effort creating this. Apparently someone does not appreciate our efforts.

The railroad has been decommissioned and all the tracks have been removed. We will no longer be making repairs to the road either.

Enjoy your walk in the darklands.

why people why

Nobody out there will admit it if they did it, so listen up:

Honestly, why? This is a MATURE-server, and if you're not mature enough to go collect your own materials, you don't belong on Uncovery. You know who you are out there. I myself have not used Team Fabulous' railroad system, but it would have been EXTREMELY useful.

Thanks to whoever you may be, thanks.

Henry, am i not mature for hiring people to collect materials for me.

Amen to that Enk. I could feel your anger this afternoon. I to was very mad.

So what ever 2 year old is griefing our outpost, your going to get caught and banned. So we will make you an special spot on the dumbass list called two year old with no firends dumbass with 5 checkmarks under super dumbass.

Grow up and get your own supplies.

Your hater with a firery passion,
~HCP~

Everything OSF says confuses me...

Agreed^^ thats why hes funny XD

Do you mean stuff like this

Until vendors develop applications for Linux, Linux's market share on the desktop will stagnate. But until the market share of Linux on the desktop rises, no vendor will develop applications for Linux.

What? How are you so intelligent?

-wait i re read it a few times lol I get it now

Hiosa needs to make a "Gigadumbass" column. Mega dumbass isn't harsh enough for whoever is griefing us...

Lol!

HCP, Did you get the first joke in the email before

Erm no? What email? Send it to me.

Copypasted

Why do people get Halloween and Christmas confused?

Because OCT 31 = DEC 25

copypasted:

there are 10 types of people: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

I remember this sign from my Algebra class in middle school so long ago..

"There are 3 types of people,

Those who understand Math, and those who don't."

Hahaha good times :)

Lol all these jokes are funny :D

Uncovery i perfer the version:

There's 10 kinds of people in this world. Ones who understand binary and ones who don't.

Programmers seem to lose it bit by bit.

another

Off-by-one errors are one of the two really hard problems in computer science (the other two, of course, being cache invalidation and naming things)

There are two types of people in this world: those who divide things into two types and those who don't.

There are two types of people in this world: OSF and People who are not OSF

Page 1 of 2Next