Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

What would happen if......

I was just thinking about how when one is off Uncovery for too long that their lots reset. So I had a goofy thought and I know the answers will be just as goofy so I have to ask. If Uncovery himself was off the server for too long then what would happen? Would only his lots reset? Would the entire server reset and we all start over? Would the server worlds crack open and lava and Ghasts spew forth to destroy our way of life? Would a black hole form and suck us all down into the void? How creative can you all get in what might happen. The crazier the better. :)

I would take over the server and unleash absolute inferno upon all the wretched souls.

Hey, you said go crazy with it.

I would make sure AkmeximoTx will not take over the server, I am pretty sure Uncovery doesn't have a reset time.

If he did.... dibs on emp spawn

Hands the deed to KK *

It has happened once, his lots reset, everything else was left untouched. Empty spawns and such. Scary. They were restored as far as I know.

Ak, I am pretty sure if Uncovery was gone, I believe one of the Elders would of took control.

Or... *shudders* the Settlers..

This is a joke thread,

Ak would just be assinated right away. then we would elect a block of dirt as supreme overlord. then it would go mad with power. then we would become slaves. then it would try to take over the moon. then it would suffocate on the moon. then Unco would come back. then he'd rollback all the changes. including the dirt. The End....?

The Beginning...?

I'd resurrect my entity and come back with the inferno riding behind me.

Makes popcorn, gets a tall ice coke, pulls up a chair and watch.

I believe Uncovery's Princess should take over the server.

If that does happen, then the script running the server automatically selects a new owner from current elders. The chances are evenly distributed, with a highest probability of kddk or maybe azkedar.

Ummm, unco removed you from it, kddk. Said your smell would destroy the world.