Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

[ADMIN][FUN][PVP]Murder [Kill a user with a command]

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/admin-fun-pvp-murder-kill-a-user-with-a-command.333/

Murder lets you kill users who deserve it with a simple command.

We all know the type of user who deserves to be killed. You are an admin... why should you be forced to spawn your weapons and armor and then and then do all the hard work of teleporting to them?

Give yourself a license to kill with "Murder", the plugin for people who like to watch Dexter.

The person murdered has no idea what happened. They just die.
They are not notified that you used the "/murder" command on them.
Murder victims all die immediately, no matter how much health or armor they have.

Features:
1. Kill griefers or anybody you want with a simple command, "/murder".
2. Kill multiple users at the same time by simple adding multiple usernames as arguments.
* /murder user_1 user_2 user_N
3. A "murder.properties" flat file holds all configuration directives as this is not the sort of command everybody needs to use.
4. The murder.properties file contains a key called "can-murder". Add your name to the comma delimited list to grant yourself the license to kill. Let the plugin create this for you on startup if it does not already exist.
5. By default Notch and myself (feverdream) have murder rights; This is to show that multiple people can be given rights to kill and you should configure the plugin correctly by removing our names if you are not comfortable with this setup.
6. You can kill EVERYBODY except yourself by typing /murder *
7. To kill yourself, name your username explicitly.

To be implemented:
* Colors for output to player using the command will be implemented once I learn how.
* I may add In-game management of "licensed" killers (add, remove) if it gets requested a lot. For now, just edit the config file.
* Permissions system support.
========================================================================================

I am not sure when/where I would use this. I rather send people to a jail.

A middle option. Ask a dumb question Auto Killed. Very Dumb Jailed. Uber Dumb Banned