Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

A suggestion

Hello fellow Uncovery players.

I think I can speak for a lot of users on this server when I say that I miss the good ol' days when we actually had new players join. I think the reason our newb level has been low lately is because people have neglected the "Vote for us" page. For the past week or so, I've been voting every day, and it's brought our rank up nearly 60 ranks.
So, I suggest that you all start voting for Uncovery every day, to bring us back up to above rank 100! :) To vote, visit this link: http://minestatus.net/152-uncovery-minecraft
(You can also click the "Vote for us" tab on the homepage) Once you are there, click the small + button next to the number of votes. You can only vote once every 24 hours, so remember to vote as often as possible!

Thanks,

Albertpuding.

Voted. And bookmarked for easy access every day :)

Just voted! Raised us from 191 to 181!! Keep it up guys we need votes!!

Update:

We are now rank 85, which is 120 ranks up since I posted this, and we've gained over 30 users!
Thanks to everyone who has voted, and keep up the good work.
Just to clear up any confusion, you should vote more on Minestatus.net then Mcserverlist, as Minestatus is visited more often.
One thing I've discovered is that if you have Internet access on your phone, you can vote every hour or so on the 3G/4G network.

Thanks!

There, did the same as Henry cause I don't have good memory :p

We are already below level 60! Remember guys that the count resets to 0 on the beginning of the month. So if we start voting a lot at the start of the month we can be on the first page for some days.

Yeah, forgot about the vote reset. Keep up the great work guys!