Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

2 possible plugins?

I was wondering if tere is any way to look into 2 possible plug ins, first would be website wise and second game wise.

the game side plugin is the plugin that you can place a sign onto a box so that we can know exactanyway is in the box without lookindoctor a sign on the side.

Second plugin is the tapatalk feature so that it would make on the go keeping up to date with the server, I feel like I shave asked about the tapatalk but I feel like it would make using the forums easier for revert one, if tapatalk is on here I can't find us on it.

You spellcheck sucks! :)

I will check with tapatalk what it takes to enable it.
Have a link for the sign plugin?

Ok, I installed tapatalk, please try it out...

I downloaded the iPhone app for it and so far it's really functional. You can browse the forums by their category, see what the latest posts were, and which ones you have participated in. The readability far exceeds that of the Wordpress app and any web browsers.

The only downside is not being able to see the server announcements. However, I don't believe that counts as part of the forum anyway.

Thanks, guys!

Oh Unc also could you reconnect the site to twitter if possible?

Can you submit a ticket please then I won't forget it?

Any chance we can try mcmmo out?

Scarovese- put it in as a ticket to keep uncovery remembering it.

So far I love the tapatalk on here is so much easier and faster when I am on the go.

Sent from that apple thingy!

rickard: a plugin proposal is no bug and does not need to be a ticket.

scarovese: McMMO completely changes the game dynamics and I do not think I will change the server to that.

fair enough :)