Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumOff-Topic: The LoungeA Special Thank You.
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

A Special Thank You.

Hey,

One year ago today, I joined Uncovery. I was very unsure at the time, as it was my first server ever, and I didn't know what to expect. Little did I know how awesome everybody would be, how epic the builds would be on this server, and the general "feel-good" vibe that the server has. It really is an honor to be apart of such a strong, awesome, and friendly community of players. Each and everyone of you make the server such a nice place to be.

Why am I posting this? Well, I want to simply say thank you. Thank you to Uncovery, for making this server what it is, and for the constant work you put into it. It is so nice to have such a active admin like yourself running such a fantastic server. Second, I want to thank every player I've ever met on Uncovery. I don't think I have ever met a sour player; everyone is always willing to help, and always offering advice on what to build next, or how to improve something.

So in conclusion, thank you everybody! It has been a honor to be here for an entire year, and I look forward to many more with you guys!

Thank you.
Hen

Why thanks for posting this! Its been the best server I have been on and I hope it stays this way.

Thanks, appreciate to hear that of course!

It's good to know that it's not only the like of Mick888 to stick to the server but also decent guys who support the community and make this server a better place! If the people here were not who they are, I would have stopped running this server a long time ago!

Well said, Hen! This is definitely the best server around - I still haven't had a negative experience in all of my 10 months of being here; long may it stay that way.

Thank you Unc for taking the time to keep such a great resource and community running!

I echo Hens sentiments. There isn't a world like Uncovery, and it gets better with every passing day.

To prosperity, austerity and uncovery!

HUZZAH!