Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumOff-Topic: The LoungeAnime
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Anime

What is the anime that you are currently watching?

I just finished Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu. I highly recommend it.

Neon Genesis Evangelion subbed not dubbed.

Note: Personal Opinion Subbed versions of animes are much better then the dubbed versions

OSF said:
Neon Genesis Evangelion subbed not dubbed.

Note: Personal Opinion Subbed versions of animes are much better then the dubbed versions

That show. I did not enjoy watching it at all. But, once I figured out what was going on, I liked it a whole lot more. Especially the new movies.

I also prefer subbs over dub, but sometimes the dub is just way better. For shows like, cowboy bebop, baccano, and Full metal panic, the dub completely outclasses the subbed versions.

Bleach (Sub), of course

Do any of you have a myanimelist.net account?

mine is: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/yoshiman

yoshimanssbm said:
That show. I did not enjoy watching it at all. But, once I figured out what was going on, I liked it a whole lot more. Especially the new movies.

I also prefer subbs over dub, but sometimes the dub is just way better. For shows like, cowboy bebop, baccano, and Full metal panic, the dub completely outclasses the subbed versions.

Yes, You are right bout the subs and dubs, big thing is some of the best humor is in the original version subbed and when it is dubbed it usually gets ruined.

You are right bout the better dubs like bebop [love that show]

I am currently watching Kurenai, Gosick, Bleach (out of habit, i hate dropping a show), Yumekui Merry, Shinrei Tantei Yakumo, Omamori Himari, Dragon Crisis and Index II. I think that's all, not sure, tho.
Oh and everything subbed, dubs scare me.

Anpan said:
I am currently watching Kurenai, Gosick, Bleach (out of habit, i hate dropping a show), Yumekui Merry, Shinrei Tantei Yakumo, Omamori Himari, Dragon Crisis and Index II. I think that's all, not sure, tho.
Oh and everything subbed, dubs scare me.

I agree with the bleach, because once you put too much time into it, it is hard to let go. It was good in the beginning, but went bad. I got half way into the Detective Yakumo show, but dropped it. Most shows from last season are mediocre. That of which I don't have time for. Currently on episode 5 of the first season of Index. I hope it will bridge the gap between mediocrity and excellence.

Speaking of scary dubs. I decided to go back and rewatch Tenchi Muyo, to see if it was actually good. OMG, the dubs for it are absolutely terrible.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This season a show called Mahou Shoujo Madoka?Magica is airing. I started watching it with my bros here at college, and omg. I think everyone should see this show. Only 6/12 episodes are out right now. Yes, it has magical little girls in it, but give it a chance. I say just watch the first 3 episodes and then decide whether you want to continue. The cool thing is, it is an original ips or it's not an adaptation. So, it is a 100% original animation. Trust me, this is a show you don't want to miss.

I'm quite enjoying Higurashi at this moment. Besides that, I'm watching Bleach and Naruto, mainly because (as anpan said) I've been watching both these shows since the first episode aired.

I've been watching Gundam Seed Destiny and loving it (the original Gundam Seed was one of my all-time favorites) I just finished off Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu, a romantic comedy about an average guy who starts a secret relationship with a super-popular rich girl when he accidentally learns her "dark secret". I gave that one high marks, too.

I'll look into that second one. I love a good romantic comedy. <3

Tok, Gundam Seed was awesome