Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

To Uncovery, from Sabakyu

Dear Uncovery,
Hey, it's me again...
I was recently reading through those posts from when I was still playing on your server... I just wanted to say, I'm sorry I was such an ass.
I had just joined Minecraft, and I was a bit cocky.
I wasn't griefing. I was guilty of taking things from chests that were left in houses with no signs, and that were in the middle of no where, however. No one complained of that. I was in the area when Toktorill's terrace was Lava'd, but not in sight of where the griefing occurred, but in the library I was building.
I never griefed blocks. I built blocks. I myself was griefed, and I was killed by Toktorill when he instantaneously blamed me for griefing, when at the time, he was the only one in that area. Not accusing anyone, but just informing you of my side of the story. Not that it helps, was that what your thinking?
That leads my to this:
I'm not demanding, I'm not needing, but all I was asking for is a second chance. You can ask any person from another server I play on (Super-Earth, AmazeCraft, some others too).
I am trustworthy, and I am responsible, I even own a town on Super-Earth server.
Please, just one last chance. I promise, I won't slip up.

Sincerely,
-Zach David Ward Nelson
Palm Desert, California, USA
Minecraft Username: Sabakyu

(If you do plan on contacting the other servers, ask for "Vetyver" on Super-Earth. He is the head Admin.)

You see the issue is this:

I put a LOT of work into this server. If people have great ideas, do cool stuff etc, this motivates me for that, and often it saves my work since they help each other. If people do not behave, it causes MORE work. To prevent that, I ban them. Now you ask me for even more work to check references and then unban you, and then facing more of the same from the other people who got banned to do the same with them.

So I stick with my principle: No unbans. No additional on anyone who made me ban them. I am sure that with the many servers you are working on, you can be happy without this one.

Free free to donate a little to assist if you want to be un-banned i may suggest 1,000,000 to OSF's or uncovery paypal

keep on dreaming osf. keep on dreaming and one day your dream shall come true.

Honestly it does happen not 1, 000, 000 but once 543.21 and the occasional one then again i was running a server then

Sabakyu, i know what you are feeling. I recently got banned completely unfairly (im not saying this is unfair, i don't know the context) from a server my friend and i loved to play on. When i got banned it felt like i didn't want to play this game anymore. But there are some pretty fun servers out there, u just need to find them. And if you really loved this server, and you dont find fun in the game without it, try something else. This is what i did until my friend told me of this server, in which I just forgot bout the old server, which you will do in a weeks time. Again, im sorry for this, and I hope you find happiness somewhere else. : D

I referred Brian :D Now we're neighbors!

it took my quite a while to find this great server. there are lots of server were users run around kiling eachother and griefing of everything they touch, but after about 3 days of sifting around the MCserver list ifound this server. so just be dedicated to finding another server and you will eventually find another one.

I understand. Sorry to waste your time Uncovery.
-commits suicide-

*Tapes it, and posts it under the name of "This is what happens when you break the rules"*

Sabakyu said:
I understand. Sorry to waste your time Uncovery.
-commits suicide-

Rly typing it doesn't make it real. OSF IS AWESOME!!!

DW bout first sentence

Dude i got banned on a server. Ill teel you what happen.

Donater: micko your a fag
Me: Your a Fag
Donater: micko go f#*k your mum up the a%shole.

Then i get banned ... its not fair but then i found this server. :D

micko888 said:
Dude i got banned on a server. Ill teel you what happen.

Donater: micko your a fag
Me: Your a Fag
Donater: micko go f#*k your mum up the a%shole.

Then i get banned ... its not fair but then i found this server. :D

Then donate, If donators have more rights on the server there is nothing wrong in that, if you do not agree with a server LEAVE!, Slander Uncovery more then a basic joke would probably end in a ban, Same thing for alot of servers. BE NICE ON A SERVER.

I kind of wonder what you did to make the donator say "Micko you're a fag" :P

Maerdis said:
I kind of wonder what you did to make the donator say "Micko you're a fag" :P

second that, maybe it was about that lock

You mean talking about it and then not delivering? Yeah.

Micko, you're a fag! *Snickers*