Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumOff-Topic: The LoungeThank You Uncovery
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Thank You Uncovery

Dear Uncovery- A Letter

How do I begin? First of all, thank you. Everyday after a long day of hell, I can log on to Uncovery, and be in a safe, happy, and enjoyable environment. Everyone is very kind, and most everybody knows what they are doing. The VIPs are always willing to lend a hand, or to come voice their opinion on your newest piece of work. And Uncovery is always willing to take a look at your lot, whenever he's not adding more to the spawn or perfecting the server even more. The website is so easy to browse and your consistent posts about the latest additions are very informative. The forum (where I intend to post this) is a very nice place to ask a question, or start a debate on new additions to the server. The way you have set up the spawn, and the lots, and the trading/currency system is near flawless. The chat is very user-friendly, and the different chat channels are very helpful for asking questions or trading something. As simple as it sounds, I'm sure that the lot and lot reservations are quite a bit of work. The outposts are in very nice, beautiful areas, and your lot yourself Uncovery, is very awesome. 

I speak on behalf of myself and my fellow settlers, architects, and VIPs, that if you ever need any help, weather it be in-game, or just simply anything, we're all here to help. 

Uncovery, thank you, for all of your hard-work and time put forth into the server, it really goes a long way,

Henry
henry_paiste

Henry,

thanks a lot! It's only for the fact that you guys are around that I am still working on improving this. It is a lot of fun for me to build these systems and see how people use them and that they work.

There are soooo many idiots around who normally ruin this kind of stuff very quickly. I am happy that I managed so far to keep them out, and that so many of you great guys come back to this server.

Also the fact that people donate to the server impresses me a lot. I just got another 77 USD yesterday, and this really makes me happy from the point of view that people are ready to give back, to share and to make a serious step to do something for the server.

Anyhow, my goal is to make this a fun place and to make it interesting so people like it and come back. Guys like you who feature my server in their work really make me proud and encourage me to make it even better!

So thanks to you guys, I am really happy that you share minecraft with me!

pure poetry from henry

Amen. Uncovery, I am sorry I myself have not donated but I know you would appreciate the money going somewhere elsewhere and helpful, such as japan. Thank you again and I too greatly appreciate the server.

Brian0043 said:
Amen. Uncovery, I am sorry I myself have not donated but I know you would appreciate the money going somewhere elsewhere and helpful, such as japan. Thank you again and I too greatly appreciate the server.

Donate to him personally so he can donate and feel better

Brian0043 said:

There is no shame in not donating to this server. There is only shame in not donating because other causes are more worthy and then not donating to those.

If you feel that you do something inappropriate because you like the the server but still do not donate, and still see the other people with the + around, forget that whole thing. Either you donate, or you can feel right for yourself for not donating, whatever the reason. Others should not judge you on this.

uncovery said:
There is no shame in not donating to this server. There is only shame in not donating because other causes are more worthy and then not donating to those.

If you feel that you do something inappropriate because you like the the server but still do not donate, and still see the other people with the + around, forget that whole thing. Either you donate, or you can feel right for yourself for not donating, whatever the reason. Others should not judge you on this.

Well Said, This now wants to make me donate more