Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumOff-Topic: The LoungePresentation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Presentation

since i'm new and plan to play on this server introducing myself is a good beginning.

So i'm Maxumanga a french player of minecraft, i was looking for a server with good liberties but enough rules to have a fun game and not a race to build insanely huge thing wich are nearly unnaccesible to protect them (like some very hardcore server i was on with no grief protection, so except a few flying cities you weren't able to see many things)

I've spent some time to see what has been done and have to say i'm impressed to see what ppl on this server have accomplished (a big plus for the minecart system to help player to travel, and the home command).

for now i will start little in the free area i think and maybe apply for a protected lot to build something very big like an old egyptian style temple (i like this kind of long project even if've still not finished my castle in soloplay)
i've been playing minecraft for two month now and know most usefull things and how to get myself some decent equipment so i won't bother other players ingame or on the forum.

well that's all i think see you later in the game maybe

Well welcome to Uncovery! Hope you have fun. If you ever need help just ask me.

As micko would say we just got fresh meat for the server but enough with the past. Welcome to the server.

Welcome! Make sure to look around for a good lot, as you would buying a house :)

See you on soon!

Wow, most people don't give us that good of an introduction! I'm an English player, but I'll do my best to reciprocate: Bonjour!!! I think you'll be very happy playing in the amazing troll- and grief-free community Unc has created for us.

See you in the game!

Agreed with the above, Welcome! Bonjour! Konnichiwa! Salut! Aloha! Etc! Glad to see people who are not native speakers doing so well with English!

welcome to Uncovery! :D