Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Reminder for ALL Users - OSF

Many a greeting to fellow miners and crafters of the Uncovery banner,

I would like to remind all users that in a few hours of this post the month will change into August and our main location for voting (minestatus.net) will reset their listings, Now it is crucial that Uncovery makes it to the top, maybe even to number 1 on the list (Lets try for number one but at least Top ten), Compared to many other servers we are smaller yet alot more organised and if you have ever being on other servers of late or before you would notice many of them are alot like a dogs breakfast in terms of organisation and buildings, As unlike alot of servers we have the great lot system, multiworld support (nether, skylands, darklands, My lot), Teamspeak, Steam group, Free as in beer, IRC, a dedicated server 24/7 with hourly reloads and 12 hour resets and a decided team of administrators (Uncovery and his phone, computer and support system (OSF and fellow V.I.Ps but mainly Uncovery). Now each day we need to vote on minestatus.net for uncovery, If we are at a friends house and have connection to the internet then vote for uncovery if you can, At a wi-fi hotspot vote-for uncovery.

Why i ask is we will receive fresh blood and we always need an influx of users to provide for the server, through using the provided services of the minecraft and such, donating to the server (More donations most likely will lead to a better server), And to show the other servers on the system that a server not as big as some (Redacted) can beat them in a user poll through user loyalty. And maybe a mojang employee such as jeb or notch will drop by on the server and say hi, Maybe uncovery if we reach number one will provide us with a surprise, a treat, wenches, idk but we have to try.

So, here is some stuff I need to say, If you have friends who like minecraft, tell them about Uncovery minecraft, If you have friends you think fell off the evolution tree and are griefers send them to micko888's massive server with 168 lock included (Get them to vote as well).

• Donate
  • Invite Friends
  • Change your signature to include the minestatus uncovery banner or another
  • Invite fellow lovers of minecraft
  • VOTE
  • Vote
  • VOTE

Best Regards,

Lord OSF, The wise

• Membership Level: VIP
  • Overworld Lots: AA29, AB29, AA30, AB30
  • Darklands location: Outpost Fabulous
  • Skylands Lot: Nill
  • Nether Lot: Nill
  • Groups: Team Fabulous
  • Favourite User: OSF
  • Time Spent on Server: Long Time
  • Minecraft Account Name: If I have to explain it, I have bad news for you

p.s. Uncovery could you repost this on the blog for all users to see (- the p.s. bit)

</rant>

PlutoMaster endorses this topic!

VOTE! and Vote often :3 Vote multiple times a day if you can pull it off~
http://minestatus.net/152-uncovery-minecraft/vote <- Add this link to your bookmarks to make it easy!

OSF, I have a recurring post already setup. It will pop up on the 1st of August.

Awesome

So, After a day of voting, Uncovery Minecraft is 10. Good Work People, keep it up