Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumOff-Topic: The Lounge500th day.
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

500th day.

Hello fellow uncoverians~

Just though I'd let you know that yesterday was my 500th day on this server. I am blown away that its almost been two years now, and how much fun I've had on this server. I've had some very great, and fun times playing this server. I'm really delighted that I got to spend these many days with everyone, and just wanted to thank you for everything. It's been amazing seeing how far Uncovery has come since it's early days where we still had the community area, to a multi-world, friendly, awesome community, with many amazing builds and players. Being there from the start to where we are now, is awesome. I remember when we had maybe 5-7 players on at a time, to having an average of 20-30 nowadays. It was so exciting to witness the server reach the top of Reddit, and seeing all the new players that have joined.

I'd like to specially thank all the players who have stuck around for the last couple hundred days, the people who were there when I started, and especially Uncovery. You run such an amazing server, and it will stay that way for awhile. Thank you for the days I've been here.

I remember my first day still very well. Where I started with a cobble dome, that wasn't even a dome in all, to a glass dome, to a massive tower with multiple purposes. Now I am working on my greatest build yet, which will be finished as soon as possible. I can't wait to hear what you guys think of it.

So again, thank you so much to all the players and Uncovery who have been there since the beginning with me. It's been awesome spending these last 500 days on the server with you, and I hope to be on here for more days. All of our progress and popularity on this server is really cool. The new players here have some really cool stuff.

Thanks guys for being with me for 500 days!

Sincerely,
Hardcorepuding~~~

Hmm, i've only been here for about a 1/10 of the days you have HCP, but I feel the same way about the server already. I was lucky enough to join this server as my first Minecraft multiplayer experience, after traipsing through about two spam-fest, idiot-strewn servers where i took one look at the chat stream and said...NOPE. Had great times on uncovery.me in the two months i've been here, and it's really helped me cope with a recent bout of bad luck in most other things in my life. The people who have been here from the beginning i really respect, they always treated me in a friendly and respectful manner and let me help on some really cool stuff that shot my minecraft knowledge through the roof. Thank you HCP, Uncovery and everyone else on the server! (that have the common sense to read the website at least a bit before playing) :)

Congratz! It was great to have you around until now and hopefully also in the future. We had our differences, being it about fishing in the pond or reading posts properly, or me torturing you in the hunger games - but it was always a good time and I am sure it will continue just like that :)

Bahah those times were a blast. Even though some were bad. Thanks uncovery:)

It's been great to have you, HCP. We've had some fun times.

I do have to point out that 500 days is a little less than 1.4 years. :-P

Yeah I noticed that after I posted this. Oh well :p