Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumOff-Topic: The LoungeDecent minimal mods!
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Decent minimal mods!

I've not found any info on the site about mini maps ppl use. I figured I would post this and see what ppl of uncovery have to say. Tell us what minimap you use and give a description of it, and mabey a few pluses and minuses.
Thanks
moirdeth

I am using this one here: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/482147-125-jun23-reis-minimap-v32-04/

i use that one too. it has all the options i need :D I also use invtweaks because i like to have an amount of order in my storage and inventory.

I'm assuming the Cave mapping and entiTies radar is against the server rules right?

Not sure on cave-mapping (have to test it to see what it exactly does) but an entities radar should be out of the question.

Decent minimal mods are great, helpful, and not a source of cheating. Rei's Minimap is great, along with OptiFine.

yes, Cave mapping and entiTies radar is against the rules.

ah ok. so far from what i can tell. cave mapping is actually showing what is around you as far as blocks when you are underground. so I'm assuming that is out as well. Cave mapping and entities radar are cheats imo. The map mod is awesome . I'm gonna have to definitely give it a shot! Do you use a map mod Hiosa?

lol you beat me to it unc! Thanks for the definite answer on that one Unc.

So pilot do you use rie,s or Optifie?

No I don't use a mini map. I play on pure vanilla.