Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumOff-Topic: The Loungebetting on bans
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

betting on bans

i was thinking that every Friday or something like that, that we have a betting day like Unc checks the server log and sees how many people are using x-ray and who ever gets the number right wins so many Uncs. I.E. 2 people guess there will be 3 bans and then if there are 3 bans those 2 people each win 100 Uncs or something like that. i was thinking we could have a wall where each player places a singn on how many people they guess and they cant delete each others signs and then once the betting is over Unc checks the files and then announces how many there are and then reads who guessed that many and sends them so many uncs.

this is just for fun and this is totally up to unc i was just throwing it out there as a fun game we could do.

opinions wanted.

umm..... no

Are you low on money or something? You sound like you want more bans.

As much as we joke about bans, betting on them is...I'm not even sure what the correct word is. Cruel? No that's not it...

There are much better things to bet on.

Reading through your forums posts didn't you say you were banned from another favorite server? How would you like it if that server took your ban as a frivolous things and even bet on it?

i only mean x ray bans if there going to cheat then they have it coming its cheating and its wrong. If you had your own server and ou found someone using x ray to ruin it. wouldn't you think there should be more of  punishment on bans. and i am only talking about the number of players not the names of who you guess thats a good way to get hated

I think it would be immature and in poor taste to have betting on bans.

ok fine just forget i ever said anyhting

Hah, we already have a webpage exemplifying the stupidity of many of our banned users. Why not capitalize off of it? ;)

Honestly, I actually find this idea is hilarious; however a big problem is that it would be difficult to implement and run it. Considering it would all be for fun and games, I don't think it would be worth it. For now we should stick to Hiosa's Website. :)

website is fine enough