Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumOff-Topic: The Lounge
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Please ignore this post.  I do not know how to delete it so I blanked it out.

Do not go to this if you are under 18.  I went a bit farther and OMG.  What was said.  This must be flagged and taken off.  If you have kids of your own you will understand.

Ok, reading this confused me a bit. You mean "video"? A "video" on Youtube?
Also, no offense but you sound like you are really new to the internet. There is a whole form of video making, called Youtube Poops or YTP's for short, based on taking a source, like Blue's Clues, and editing it so that they do/say different things. Obviously, some people are more mature about it than others but this form of editing have resulted in some hilarious videos.
Even if it wasn't this form of editing and just someone screaming vulgarities while watching the show there isn't much we can flag it on, unless it's has "Other sexual content" you haven't told us about. Excessive swearing isn't enough to make Youtube remove a video. At the very, very most they will have a "swearing: Do you want to continue?" page before hand.

On the otherhand, because it is a copyrighted source you could  get it on a copyright if you want it gone that badly.

I'm going to refer and quote a section of the Youtube Terms of Service where it states its policy of getting a user account and age.

"In any case, you affirm that you are over the age of 13, as the Service is not intended for children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use the Service. There are lots of other great web sites for you. Talk to your parents about what sites are appropriate for you."

It's generally a bad idea to let a five year old watch videos with you as you browse Youtube or even the internet in general. There are a lot a videos that have an innocent enough title and when you click turn into something horrible that you weren't expecting. Review all videos before you show them to your child for an extra precaution.