Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumOff-Topic: The LoungeNew Question!
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

New Question!

Hello, it's Akium again in "Akiums Newbish Questions Corner". The question today is: if it takes longer than a month for the Server to Update, does that reset our lots or what? Because, I've been told that it sometimes takes over a month, and I've already updated, and there is NOTHING I can do about it. And as a sidenote, I had gathered a lot of glowstone and other stuff on the " reset" temp. Server. Is there any possible way that I'm gonna get that, or is it a lost cause?            Thanks for any answers.    -Akium.

Hello!
Settlers lots will reset for 30 days. Setter+ and up have 60 days. The time only gets reset when logging into the main server. Not the temp. There is nothing that can be done to stop that. Unc doesn't have time to individually reset everybody's time so the only way is to downgrade and log into the 1.4.7 server. It really isn't that hard to do that. Finding a 1.4.7 is as simple as a google search for "1.4.7 jar" and find a tutorial on how to edit the bin.
And there is no confirmed answer to what is to be done with the "old" temp server map. It seems to be quite corrupted and throws some nasty errors at unc. This new map isn't doing that.
Hope this helps
-kid

Hijacking thread to say - I have the egg!!! Mwahahahaha.

Thank you kidcodiwise. And..umm....sleepy...you're......umm....yeah....

I'm special and fluffy!

Newbish question #3!! Where can I find the place to donate to the server?ive been lookin around and I can't seem to find it. Thank you for any answers, and don't judge me.

On the right of the "Home" page, a couple scrolls down, there is a shiny, yellow button that says "Pay Now". And above that you choose how much you'd like to donate. After that is selected, click Pay Now and check out!

Alright, I did, but it still doesn't say "Settler Donator Plus" on the users page. Why not?

Uncovery has to do that manually so it takes a little time. He is especially busy currently, but don't worry, he'll get to it (:

Thanks for your donation!!

Alright, thank you for answering all of my questions Kidcodiwise. I appreciate it   :P