Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Did someone say...Story thread? :D

Page 1 of 3Next

Tell or create an interesting story here because I'm bored and like to hear stories! (and to share the stories of people on this server of course for the interested.)

I will not start. Enjoy! <- See. I am so excited by that exclamation mark. Totally.

Once upon a time, there was a kid who was a little sleepy and very strange. Every morning he left his home and went to...

The local doughnut shop to grab a hot circle of bread.  he called it jeffy.....

and it was sentient. It commanded him to seek out the help of...

Kddk the flying kitten. When kddk met Jeffy they...

plotted to eat a huge sammich which a witch used for her broken toilet frame to magically recreate the 80's in a wonderous show of chicken egg battle cutscene in ...

the movie about an egg who knows karate and loves a pig directed by Patpat staring...

Kidcodiwise playing the pig and the mystic karate egg lilroc17...

...then, a darkness fell over the city of Doughnutstand, and they had to seek out the advise of an old, wise, asian man named...

Daiyamondo but he was too busy admiring his diamonds so...

the sleepy and strange kid was able to sneak up and steal Asian Dai's dragon egg that was kept by the...

Wanted Cowboy Kid Codi from trying to take Sleepy from Strange kid. Now.....

Sleepy the strange kid marches through the swamp of sticky chocolate apple trees to get to the...

...golden apple, only to find that it had been stolen by...

... none other than the master of evil himself! With the golden apple in hand, Psiber seeks to....

The wicked witch of the east to further his plans in the making of...

choke on them apples, and reincarnate as a fuzzy ball of liquid green pixie goo condensed into tiny puffs of smoke that...

Whoops. didn't see the next page! "C-c-c-combo breaker"

Unacceptable! -BANNED-

Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

Last week on "Did someone say.....Story thread? :D" psiber had just been outed as the master of evil! He was about to proclaim his evil plan when...

Page 1 of 3Next