Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

FOR NEW MEMBERS&TRAVELLERS OF UNCOVERY

Everyone knows that first trek out to their lot is the hardest one. Mine, Empire E24 is in the farthest bottom right portion of the map, I had died multiple times on the journey there either from mobs or starvation. Recently some lots around mine had gone vacant, and it crossed my mind that new members might come to claim them, and those new members might have a hard time getting out there like I did. And once they get out there, they wont have anything on them, so I came up with the idea and project of making a small rescue centre. I don't believe it breaks any rules, I looked them all over before I started. Its a house on top of a large hill, which I secured to make safe, so that once you come through the gate of the porch, you shouldn't be attacked by anything. Inside I have a fridge that dispenses free food, and a dispenser that gives free wooden swords and pickaxes. There is also a pig slaughter room in the basement. I hope that with a few of these supplies and a rest that individuals will be able to get back on their journey safely and fed. Its all within trust and reason though. I ask that anyone who visits is courteous and doesn't just take everything, I want there to be enough for others. I cant be there all the time to restock it. If it abused too much or I am asked by uncovery, I will have to shut it down. I hope this small kindness helps others, as I have more than I need and I have enjoyed this server and everything it has to offer, and I want others to feel the same about it. Uncovery has put some much work into this server and I just wanted to help out in my own way. SO for new members journeying down to the bottom right of the map, or travellers in the area, REMEMBER empire E24, littlesparrow91's lot, at the very top of the hill, great big house. You cant miss it, I put out a bunch of signs.

We should get a bunch of peeps to do this. And we can get something like a specially designed tower to let the know that there is a (we will find a name)! We can have like a whole corporation with a lot of these. And participants that volunteer could also build track around the edges of their lot for helping peeps get across.

Those are good ideas. Ive been calling it a rescue centre

Sparrow a truly magnificent idea. Please give me details about the lodge so I can make a similar. I hope this trend catches on

This may be old, But ima make one now :3