Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumOff-Topic: The LoungeKilling horses
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Killing horses

I couldn't find this in the faq or anywhere else on the site, so forgive me if I overlooked it. Can other players walk onto my lot and kill my horse if I leave it in a somewhat exposed location? For example (For simplicity's sake) if I make a 9x9 fence box with a gap in the middle and store the horse there, can someone walk onto my lot and kill the horse

I don't own a horse, but my cow farm was once demolished because I had no gates to guard them. I'm guessing horses are just another passive mob, which in that case can probably be killed even by those who do not have access to the lots, if there was a gap which they can sneak through. this cannot be prevented unless you make them a properly guarded settlement or breed them underground.

please correct me if I wrote anything wrong.

There are idiots that murder others. SO better seal 'em inside a bunker or somethin'.

Dai also eats them

Well of course. Anyone in Europe knows they make great lasagna!

Recently, eDicker killed my horses, He's banned, Horses though were a little part of the problem

Wow every1 i do businesss with gets banned. Like Keylar, Boxter, and now eDicker

*note to self* Stay away from Kingoftheschool.....

What are they teaching at that school.....?

We teach math,science, literature, how to kill ho- I mean .... uh