Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumOff-Topic: The LoungeAmnesia Party Part 2!!
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Amnesia Party Part 2!!

Page 1 of 2Next

Not sure if many of you know, but the new Amnesia, a Machine for Pigs, is coming out in a couple of days (I think on september 10th). I was hoping to get some people together in TeamSpeak like last time and share some girly screams :D

I really don't want to play all alone Q_Q, so it would be great if someone else bought the game as well and played it through while I did (its funner this way).

This doesn't have to happen right when the game comes out or even the in next couple of months or so, as I was hoping to have as many people in TS as possible.

Anyways, tell me what you guys think and when should we have this happen or if we should at all :D

PS. kitties are awsum, dai is nob

Honestly I have no idea what that game is but i will look into is and if i like it im all for it. I'll teamspeak with you guys

Lets wait for Xecaria kddk.

yeah, we will

NOU!!

Hey, what happened to yer nose, little guy?

you ate it!

I feel very disturbed.

boogers

This will be hilarious to listen to in TS

who doesn't like to hear me go "This box looks stupid! AAAAAH NONONO IM SORRY, ITS A BEAUTIFUL BOX, PLZZZ DONT HUUURT MEEEEH, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA RUNRURNURNRUNRRUNRUNRURNRUNRUNRURNRUNRRNRURNRUNRUNR....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, i died"

Well, lucky you guys, the game just came out.

still waiting for xecaria

OK IM HERE IM HERE DID I MISS IT NOOOOOO

No,you did not. You know what to do though when you do Xecaria. Wink wink nudge nudge

*Rubs hands together*
"Ohh yess...I do..."

Finally!!! :D But now my face is full of school assignments, so the most recent time we could play is probably the weekend after the upcoming one.

PS I dont get it ^ :(

Yeah Same here. Post a certain date when you know for sure and I'll be sure to be there.

Sounds good. When I'll get the game, I'll bump the post.

Sounds nice, i will listen to the TS.

Page 1 of 2Next