Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumOff-Topic: The LoungeHelp The Server!
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Help The Server!

I decided today to show my name on the donation page here on the website. I did this in hopes of getting others inspired to donate money to help the server. I have been on this server for a good amount of time(not as long as some for sure) and have had hundreds of hours of fun. Its a Great server and is very well run. Since I have started playing on here I have noticed that the donation amount has never been in the plus. Unc spends so much time working on this server and on top of that, he has to spend his money too! What I want to see is that the Server costs finally make it into the green. I know not everyone can donate or wants to, but a few dollars from enough people would bring that - to a + very quick. Thanks for reading this and I hope to see a few more of you be able to use the /dis command soon!

I completely agree with you pagreifer. I donated almost as soon as I started playing, and plan on doing so in the future too. It's not much for an individual, but a huge help for unc.

I plan on donating when I become Citizen , to comemorate the occasion :D

Well said, Pag. I plan to pay Unco back in full once I'm old enough to get my own credit card.