Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumOff-Topic: The LoungeNew Hunt!
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

New Hunt!

I recently messed up and bought more diamond horse armor than I wanted. I will now be giving away a set of this armor.

Somewhere, in either Southern Shanmullach, or Kawasumii I have hidden a sign that has a code word to claim the armor. These cities are on the Kingdom map and can be found on lots H11 and G11. First one to find the sign and tell me the code word will get the first set of armor. Do this either through an in game message, or, If I am not on, post the word here. If it goes well, I have other prizes to give away.

The sign can be anywhere. In a building, above ground, or in a cave. I will try to avoid the secret chambers and passageways that exist, but have fun exploring and see how many of those you can find for in the future......

Happy hunting.

Still available, but I made it a little easier. Let's just say it is not in a hidden passage, or deep in a cave.

If you explore the surface world, It can be found. There are many paths through the forest, and lots of buildings to explore.

There are also 2 signs now placed in the Southern Shanmullach, and Kawasumii area. The Diamond Horse Armor, and a Ugly, Heavy Diamond Block are the 2 prizes.

Let's go treasure hunters!

Grats to Rickard. He found the sign for the armor. As of right now the Diamond block remains out there to be found

I have now added a second sign for another diamond block. That leaves 2 blocks out there to claim. If I am not on, just post here in the thread when you find the sign. There is a password written on each sign that will let you claim the diamond block.

happy hunting.

Boom. New month starting tomorrow. That means that I went and hid 2 new signs! One for a diamond block in Southern Shanmullach, and 1 in Kawasumii.

Find either one, or both of them, and send me a message via postman to claim your free diamond block. The longer you wait, the more I build and you have to search through more stuff!

I did keep both signs above ground..... Well, at least they are not in caves or mines.

Good Luck!