Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumOff-Topic: The LoungeForever Alone
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Forever Alone

Hi. I've had an Uncovery membership for a while, but I never really visit the server because I have no friends on here. I'd like to meet some people and increase my building skill, but every time I log in, I'm basically ignored. Anyone wanna hang out sometime?

I havent seen you on, but then again I'm on at odd hours because I live in europe. If I happen to be on at the same time then sure!

All you need to do is start talking in chat. If I am on, I would be happy to show you some stuff.

It's not that I don't chat, I wouldn't make a post for it if I didn't talk. It's just, most of the time that I do chat, nobody replies. I don't blame people for it, they're rapped up in their own stuff. I just wish someone might notice.

This is a building server mostly,most people will build and not notice for long for periods of time what goes on in chat.

"rapped up in their own stuff"

I wanna be Dr. Dre.

*sigh* typos. *wrapped Anyway, Sleepy, I mentioned that. I'm not mad at anyone, I just wanted to see if anyone would be kind enough to befriend me, and teach me to not suck at building.

Ill chat, just say hi when I'm on.

You get what you put in.

I joined this server, and didn't chat at all and just kept to myself for about a month before I just started joining in. Now I have real friendships on here. People that I have spoke with IRL. And others that I enjoy building with and just hanging out on the server with. Get active, let us know you want to be involved. Don't get upset that nobody is talking to you.... there are so many people that would love to bring you in on a build or something, that its almost impossible not to find a project. We just need to know you aren't one of those guys that just wants to be left alone.

Sounds like we know that now. Let me know when we are on at the same time, I don't always check the list. Like I said earlier, I would love to show you some stuff. I'm not the best, but its more fun with more people.