Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Horses In The Flatlands Proposal

So, I have this idea and it's probably going to be shot down but I'm going to say it anyways. (I have no self confidence, if you couldn't tell.) Everbody knows there are no mobs in the flatlands, right? (Well, no mobs other than Luke when he runs around dressed like a chicken.) I think that each person who owns a lot in the flatlands should be able to have three (or something like that) horses. It could either be used with default spawn eggs, and Bukkit (or whatever) realizes when a player has too many, and then kicks them out. Or, there could be a command that would be something like /spawnhorse <1, 2, 3> Or /killhorse <1, 2, 3>. If possible, it could also have a configurable option to specify what breed, (Horse, Donkey, or Mule), and (even less likely) the ability to choose the color and patterns of the horse. So, if all features were included, and example would be; /spawnhorse 2 horse brown socks. I hope people like this idea, (especially if said person is Uncovery) and consider it a possibility.