Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Sleepless in Minecraft Club

Welcome to Sleepless in Minecraft. For those that can not sleep and are on minecraft when they should be catching some zzzzs. If anyone has any tips on how to get some sleep when our brains are screaming "Just one more block, one more block.", please feel free to post them. Just please do not suggest counting sheep. Sheep are for shearing for wool, not for counting. :)

Everyone is welcome to join. The more sleepless the better. Post a tip on getting to sleep, picture of you playing minecraft, funny night time story, why you can not sleep, or anything else you wish to post.

One way I get to sleep sometimes is to mindless dig up sand on minecraft. For some reason the sound of digging sand will put me to sleep, even when I am not sleepy.

Reason for not me not being able to sleep is baby Deanna. She tends to pick her own hours right now. I have found that on by playing Hawaiin music on Pandora sometimes helps get her to sleep.

The following picture is of baby Deanna and me. Happy Building and sleeping. :)

When i cant i sleep, i usually watch an extremely boring movie, that makes me tired some times, but not everyone gets tired by watching movies, so my second suggestion is that you do as vixen said, dig some sand, it works, i have tried.

I want to join the club vixen :D

-zekurom

Welcome to the club zekurom. :)

Easiest way to sleep is doing something repetitive and boring, without straining any muscles to do so. As Vixen said, mining sand in a safe area is a good way. personally, the minecraft music can put me to sleep.

Digging sand or straight lines through netherrack without encountering caves.

Classical music also works as long as it's not up-tempo.

Avoid caffeine, nicotine and fatty foods. ;-)

I think this club has been around a few years without a formal name. I'm glad to see it is still thriving.