Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Uncovery, our favorite server

I decided to post this topic, because i want all players, to see what i think.

This topic is about uncovery, our favorite server. I have played on this server for 3 years now, and i must say. never in my entire life (minecraft life) i have seen such a great and respectable server as uncovery minecraft. not only becau8se all players are such a great company to be with, but also because our owner, uncovery makes it worth playing.

he always think of the best way to make our gameplay on his server magnificent, and my opinion is that he has accomplished it every time. i know that i have been on and off the server some times, but i always come back to THIS server, because of the great community and the owner (uncovery) who doesnt care only for himself, he cares for everyone, and he sees everyone :)

The community is also the best i've seen so far, yes, everyone has their ups and downs, but its still much fun to play with all. people welcome you back, and they take care of new players. thats very rare nowadays, so thank you all for doing that :)

So, i want to thank uncovery, and all the players on this server, for making it fun and enjoyable to play with all of you :)

-zekurom

BUMP!

I've been on this server for about 3 years after searching through some others for a while. I've taken a part and had my hand involved in a lot of the goings-on at times, I've also seen many ups and downs, and through trial and effort, and support from a great community... I agree that Uncovery has built a wonderful server with so many aspects of the game running live, with great response and feedback and interaction.

This community, which is what makes this game so great, has what I think is a somewhat rare opportunity to thrive in many diverse areas and enjoy this game to great extents. From community builds, survival, creative, hunger games, skyblock, trading... and a lack of griefing and harassment... we as Uncoverians have developed a home within this simple game that can be summed up as EPIC.

I've only been playing Minecraft for roughly 6 months. This is my first Minecradft server. It leaves me with no desire to go anywhere else.

Before I started playing those crappy faction servers.. I thought there wouldn't be peace. But now that I find Uncovery.. I know peace :) Lovely server, not leaving.

I’ve only been playing Minecraft for roughly 6 months. This is my first Minecradft server. It leaves me with no desire to go anywhere else.

Starting at the top?