Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Where I've Been and a Kind Act

Hello Uncoverians! I am back from a small trip I took to New York City , and back from my "dormant stage" in general.
Details:
- I Traveled to NYC as a part of my Church Group , witha goal in mind. Change someone's life.
We raised around $2000 in change and cash from donations and bake sales , and we decided to go to a place to change someone.
- We walked around the streets of NY and looked for a Homeless Person. We then gave said Person teh $2k and rented out an appartment for 1 month for him to stay , so he could get back on his feet. We helped him find a job.
- I contacted him via letter and am waiting to see how he is doing , fingers crossed! :)

The Kind Act;
What I did above inspired me to do something nice for people. So it brings me here *Virtual items dont really matter IRL , but hey , it's the thought that counts*
Said act is , a Charity Give-away.

- I Will be giving away 6 diamond blocks , 10 Iron Blocks , Horse Armors , Redstone , Lapis , and other valuables
along with 5k uncs to a lucky person. In order to win said "Prize" , You have to qualify for the following 3 things.

-You CANNOT have a "large" unc balance. ( I call large anywhere from 30k onward )
-You MUST have a moderate reason for needing the items ( Recently dieing and losing all items IS acceptable)
-You must be Somewhat active on the server (IRonic huh? :D)

Post Your Reason Below , and I will look at them when I can.
Sorry for the spammish post , and it is Great to be back!

PS I should be steadily online by Sunday April 20th , 2014. All Entries must be made by then aswell

Wow, miner, that's great! I have no need for the prize, but what you and your church group did was a great thing. I'm glad you helped a complete stranger out.

I in no way want the reward. Just wanted to say its a very cool idea. Personally, I love dropping in on newer players and dropping an enchanted diamond tool, or a rare item.

Glad to see you are back miner!

i dont need the prize either, but i highly commend you and your church group for what you did. hats just awesome, and i hope y'all keep up the good work!!
so proud of you miner!! ^_^

Small balance. Psh, that's me. I'm poor.
Nah, just kidding.
What your church group did was amazing, putting a person struck by hard times back on their feet.
Good luck to anyone entering.