Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

1-Year Anniversary, Beacon Giveaway!

Hello!

Exactly one year ago today, I joined the Uncovery Minecraft Server. I immediately fell in love with the server. The anti-grief lot system was spectacular, and the quiz that you had to take to join helped ward off impatient players. The people on the server were mature and likeable, the community was the best I had seen. It was great! Over the last year, I have made countless friends in game. I would like to thank all these people for making this experience so much more enjoyable, I wouldn't be here without you guys :)

To celebrate, I have begun construction on a monument on my Kingdom lot, King_R15. Feel free to stop by and look at the construction in progress. I will post pictures here once it is completed (Most likely in a week or so)

I would like to think that I have made people's time here better for them too, but I can't say for sure. I hope that I have helped everyone in game that needed it to the best of my ability. But this isn't goodbye, so I won't get all sentimental. On the the beacon giveaway!

Beacon giveaway:
I will be on vacation from tomorrow (Saturday) until next Thursday (the 19th), so the contest will run from now until 12:00 Noon EST, on the 19th.

The goal is to get as many experience levels as possible. Do it however you want: mining, killing monsters, you name it, you can do it. Before the contest ends, post a screenshot on this post with your level of experience in it. Also, include in-game chat to confirm that the photo is from the server itself. The person with the most experience levels will win the beacon.

Good luck to everyone participating!

wow, congrats will! y'all grow up so fast ^_^,

You have definitely made my time better Will. Glad to call you friend sir!

Okay with a little over twelve hours to go someone needs to kick this competition off. So here it goes... my 46 1/2 XP!!!
LordJohnnySnow knows something!

Hi,

Nice idea,

My 2 cents,

Da levelz

Edit: Dangit Owl!

This has been a lot of fun! It has been a good reason to stay alive and not die. Now what am I going to do with all this XP?

My wife says I cannot have the beacon. She says I have too many already.

Time is up! By the close margin of 141 levels, Owl pulled out the win. Congrats!