Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

My turn in the excuse game...

I also have been remiss in my attendance lately.

Some of you knew that a very good friend of mine was ill recently. Unfortunately, my friend Dan passed 2 weeks ago. In that time I was on a couple of times, and to those friends that were on, thank you for the encouragement and kind words. It helped. I showed up just looking for a way to escape it, and still the wonderful people on here sent me private messages, and hit me up in team speak to brighten my day. I really do love the community here and the fact that it isn't all just about the game, that people matter on this server. Thank you again.

But what has been taking most of my time is the record collection that Dan left to me. we collected albums years ago, and my collection fizzled, while his became amazing, and he entrusted it to me. So for the last couple weeks I have been putting it all together and having friends over to listen together, and share stories. So now I was wondering if anyone else on here has any vinyl in their lives? Gimme some tips to keep this thing pristine, and help a brother out!

I hope to be on more very soon as well. Thanks again all!

Only Shaun of the Dead is what I have! (Please call 1-800-Zombie for lessons in vinyl throwing lessons to keep the zombie apocalypse at bay. Only $20 for membership and please bring your own records or purchase your own here when taking lessons. It is located at Duke of Albany Public House, 39 Monson Road, New Cross, London, England, United Kingdom. Thank you for your time and have a good day! Please keep the zombies at bay. (Extra fine print: Any injuries that you get here we are not liable for and in case of zombie bite,you will be shot on site.)

Well, I now have about 2000 Sleepy. It would cost way too much to attend your school over the pond.

I think I will just listen to them instead. lol

I used to have a few vinyls when I was a kid, they were given to me by my dad, sadly they were lost in a house move but i still remember them. Just make sure that their shelves are dusted regularly, and that you keep them in some sort of order, and they should be ok, I think. Hopefully someone else has tips for you too, because it was about 20-something years ago i had mine!. Sorry to hear your friend has passed, you will at least forever have a part of him with you, such a great gift to leave for a friend :)

Here, have an internet hug, it's the best I can do from here!

-hug-

Thanks Khy!