Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumHelp: Rules & RegulationsGood Bye
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Good Bye

Page 1 of 2Next

Apparently no one on this server likes me and all thinks im annoying, im an sorry for this. I have just been informed by uncovery in a message that everyone doesnt want me here and wants me to find another server. To let you all know im sorry for what ive done, all my recent actions people are getting annoyed. Ive been neglecting my own server thta has over 3OO members. I wanted to join a server that didnt have as many. So good bye to everyone im sorry for what ive done to everyone and annoyed everyone.

So good bye everyone one. Ill go back to my own server and get annoyed to hell, yes uncovery i know what its like to run a server and get annoyed by everyone that they want to come see there things. Im only 14 and i do get stressed alot thats why i don't like to play on my server. So sorry uncovery about anything and everything ive done.

Micko no! Dude, you helpde me a bunch! Given me reeds and what not. I'm sorry that you have to leave, and I hope you enjoy another server. I will make a shrine for you and all others, in my house for all the Minecrafters that have helped me and/ or left. Thanks for playing. : D

By the way, I would love to check out your server! If you would be ok with me joining or just checking it out, just tell me the ip address. And if u have a quiz or something to be whitelisted.....challenge accepted.

*stern look across face*

Micko I was unaware of your annoyingness (hopefully you get my point). You never came across annoying, just talkative. Sorry you are leaving.

Henry

what! Why? You weren't annoying....

I call dibs on his lock, Show us an video of it or pictures and you will earn respect

cmon micko stay your a good person not everyone likes eachother its just life so please stay :(

This is what i got sent from uncovery.

Micko,

I want to let you know that I am on the very, very edge of banning you. Why?
I am refraining from judging what or who you are. I am only telling you
how you come across:

You come across as
- immature, impatient kid who seeks attention and recognition to the
level that it annoys others, not only me, to the very extreme.
- a person who brags about ridiculously extreme, unproven and
unbelievable achievements (the lock)
- someone who annoys people for a long time and repeatedly for the
smallest things you think you achieved - even only half finished stuff
- someone who calls me a liar thinking I do not read logs, not having
ANY idea what he is talking about. I have a job. I have a wife. If I say
I have a meeting, then I HAVE a meeting.
- someone who thinks that only because he "dedicates" something to me I
have to be there in the instant and appreciate you for it
- someone who begs about resources VERY annoyingly, then does not even
say thanks when someone gives something

Remember that you are a guest on this server, even the VIPs and donators
are. Behave like one. I do not owe you ANYTHING.
Not to look at your stuff, not to help you. Nothing. Every second I
spend on you is a second off my private time or my working time in the
office.
And a second that I spend with someone that as I describe as above.

Short, you are annoying and insulting to me, others and therefore I
would recommend you to look for another server IMMEDIATELY or
DRASTICALLY change your attitude and behavior. If you come back and
continue the recent behavior, I will ban you without discussions,
warnings or reasoning with you.

This is your last and only warning.

Uncovery

--
http://minecraft.uncovery.net

That is very nice of him, For giving an warning.

Dude, If you did not make that lock say so now and i will not say anymore, if you did i would like some proof.

Tatically Tip #59: Do not insult or offend Uncovery in any way. (read the rest on my blog)

Micko, it isn't so much you are annoying although you are worse then me which is like really bad, it is the fact that you are really rude while doing so

Anyway cbb finishing

OSF

I'm gonna have to agree with Uncov on this one. Sorry. :/ I have nothing to say other than that, I think Uncovery summed it up perfectly.

OSF ok i did not lose the save file for the lock... it is in my own server BUT something went wrong and the protection plugin broke... it to heavily griefed and theres no point repairing it. the backup save must of gone wrong this is when it broke and some how this chunk wont reload. Idk what to do so THERE IS THE REAL REASON OK!!!

I sent you a clear email what is wrong with your behavior, why I and others object to it, with concrete examples of what is wrong. I sent it to you as a email, to save you the embarrassment and to give you a last chance, but you obviously did not want that. Instead you came here and whined about it.

Doing that and claiming that "nobody likes you" (which I never said) is not what will help you. You lie again about what I said in your first post. This way of seeking attention is exactly what I asked you NOT to do anymore.

A little research shows that you were banned from 3 other servers now:

tritonx's minecraft server
CakeCraft
myminecraft.com

Well, you can add my server to that list. Keep your bragging about your servers and locks to yourself.

You will continue to get banned from every server you are on unless you understand the following principles:

- Normal people who are happy about normal achievements have more friends than those who think they have to brag about amazing stuff - even if they actually did something amazing. It's called modesty.

- If you want something from someone, it does NOT help to annoy them. Rather the opposite.

- And stop lying.

Well see ya later guys ...

He didn't even say thank you to me or 'nuttin......

who is this person?

Some guy that got banned/left the game.

was he a jerk he sounds like one

Oi, I never really ran into him on the server. When he was on, he did talk quite a bit, but it did not come across as a bad person. But who am I to say, I only ever ran into him once or twice.

My experiences with micko:

1) Nice person, seems normal.
2) Telling a story, turning it around (obviously lying), trying to drop the subject after we made a good point.
3) He just got banned :/

wanted to say something but i thought lets not say that!

Page 1 of 2Next