Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Funny guy likes to fool around in my lot.

Hi, someone like to go around pouring whater in my lot, letting zombies and other stuff inside it, filling some parts of the stairs with gravel and so on. This is what I encountered when I first came on in my lot today. I can't belive that is Higginshere cause he is a nice guy. So I can only think that someone haked the server OR during the time when the transition from 1.3 and 1.4 versions someone gained free accesed to the lots (or more than one person who knows check your lots to make sure everything is in place people. Anyway, just wanted to warm you uncovery and you people about this.

Akymma:

1. Has Uncovery reset a lot near you recently? This occasionally triggers some aspects nearby to get recreated, hence the gravel. Not sure about the zombies.

2. Remove Higgins from your lot for one day, then see if it is still happening.

3. I did read some things about the 1.3 ---> 1.4 update about some April Fool's Jokes implemented by Notch and Jeb. Who knows?

Good luck in finding the problems :D

Higgins is his name and you do not suspect him, I bet it is Higgins

I have reset the lot S23 so it might be that some blocks near the south-west corner of your lot were also changed. Should not happen though.

If it happened anywhere else on your lot, it was not me.

It might be what uncoverysays, not a big deal just had to reorganize all again. Maybe Higgins played a lil joke? I think of him to be a nice guy. Oh well *shrugs*

mabye he did a April fools joke on u

ok Matter solved looks like it's what uncovery said lot S23 got reset and caused a bit of a commotion around it that's all. thank you :)

Woah woah... I did no such thing, I would never do such a thing as a joke. I find it offensive OSF that you conclude that it was me. But, as long as this matter was solved, no hard feelings. I'm happy to see your reoccurring statement about me being a nice guy aky :) So, this problem is solved, correct? I would appreciate no further blame.

i know how you feel akymma unc reset a lot above mine and we i loged in i found lava pouring into my lot.

Lucky Firespread is off