Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

I am probably getting Banned

Ok so i said some stuff about HenMeister that I do not regret to have said. But i apologize to all that had to read it. So im so so sorry for that. Pineben you are cool. F*ck you Henry.

Uncovery Thank you for the opportunity for playing on this amazing server. it has great service and qualities. You run it well and Thank you again.

And thanks for all that were nice.....The exception however was Henry

YA henMeister !YA

For the record NATHAN DID NOTHING WRONG except say a few words we all know exist its not that big of a deal, deserves it HENMEISTER because he was emotionally abusive to nathan in real life

VMnM said:
For the record NATHAN DID NOTHING WRONG except say a few words we all know exist its not that big of a deal, HENMEISTER deserves it because he was emotionally abusive to nathan in real life

doesn't mean Hen should be punished on the server

SeaSnailsPlatoon has reacted to this post.
SeaSnailsPlatoon

fuck henry and im sorry to all on this server for my imcompetance

and my fucking immaturity

Real life drama should be kept separate from Minecraft.

@VMnM: Saying that Nathan did nothing wrong shows either an amazing amount of ignorance of what he did or what the rules are. He griefed peoples property, told the entire server to go F themselves, called the server owner a racially derogatory name and pretty much ran through the gamut of curses in public chat.

I don't care if Hen nailed his mother in the parking lot of Walmart - that's not an excuse to act like this on the server.

look at the post time.... i posted that before he griefed and before he went on the rampage

enkl0001 said:
Real life drama should be kept separate from Minecraft.

@VMnM: Saying that Nathan did nothing wrong shows either an amazing amount of ignorance of what he did or what the rules are. He griefed peoples property, told the entire server to go F themselves, called the server owner a racially derogatory name and pretty much ran through the gamut of curses in public chat.

I don't care if Hen nailed his mother in the parking lot of Walmart - that's not an excuse to act like this on the server.

Amen To that Enk. Stick it to him.

Also, the players on the server are very close through this game. If You insult one of us, you insult everyone else. If your to immature to deal with your " personal" problems in real life, get off this server now. Leave everyone alone , grow a pair and get a life.

Im pretty sure no one likes you on this server and your apoligy is not accepted. I suggest you dont even play minecraft now because apparently this is your only way of communicating to people, through a freaking game!

So good bye nathan and welcome to the Hall of Dumbasses.

P.s. Good idea lets also make an building to where people can make comments on the dumbasses of Uncovery.

hcp thanks.. for emotionally scarring me

Im sorry Nathan, but you constantly insulted everyone on this server and Uncovery. It doesn't make me happy when my friends on here get insulted and yelled at for no reason. None of this wouldve happened if you dealed with whatever happened privately and not through minecraft.

Before this I thought you were pretty cool. Now I just cant respect you anymore. I dont see how you could live with yourself after today. Im pretty darn sure I couldnt.

Absolutely unacceptable behavoir! This is a server for mature people. The concept behind it is to have fun! As enkl said keep your real life drama away from here.

Quit blaming Henry for your stupidity. Take responsibility for your own actions. It might teach you something.

I don't care if Hen nailed his mother in the parking lot of Walmart-enkl0001
http://s1125.photobucket.com/albums/l587/wormy217/?action=view&current=hurrr.jpg

wormy217 said:
http://s1125.photobucket.com/albums/l587/wormy217/?action=view&current=hurrr.jpg

Oh god...

Edit- Never mind :P I hadn't opened the file yet so I thought it was bad.. :D silly me

wormy217 said:

I could not help but laugh helplessly at this.

Do not make me angry, you insulted my brother and many of us will not forgive and will not forget

enkl0001 said:

Please keep this type of comparisons out of the forum.