Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumHelp: Rules & RegulationsWhat the....
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

What the....

View post on imgur.com

I don't know what to make of this. I rarely "chat" with everyone and this insult just came out of no where. If it was in a private message that's one thing, but calling me out in public in a blatant lie..

You don't like being called out in public, so you post a screenshot for everyone to see? Is this an instance of "he started it?"

He did not call you names, he did not speak to your character. He did not even say you started the "bickering", just that _it seemed to him_ that you were frequently engaged in it. He advised you to let it go sometimes, probably as much for your sake as his. Sockso is a nice guy, this splitting hairs about it being in public versus tells is unnecessary.

Your reaction here in the forum is far more embarrassing for you than anything Sockso said in chat, IMHO.

My apologies. Maybe I was a little out of line, and antoginistic. I don't wish to offend you or anybody else. Peace?

Wow Sockso that was really offensive. Perhaps even borderline racist if you ask me. Hehe ;)

I'll personally vouch that Sockso is one of the nicest, if not the nicest person, on the server. I'm pretty confident whatever rudeness you picked up was not intended. Back to Minecraft!